Author Topic: Is Richard in love with Eloise?  (Read 1886 times)

Offline ButtercupSaiyan

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Is Richard in love with Eloise?
« on: May 07, 2009, 04:49:50 PM »
I just thought it was weird ... he gives her some very lingering glances, and then says something like "love is complicated."  This is probably way, way out there but I just wanted to know what other people thought ...

Offline james_sawyer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Is Richard in love with Eloise?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 03:54:04 AM »
i think he was referring to love between eloise and widmore .. not himself and eloise ..considering he doesnt age he would probably prefer a girl who's like him ..just  think about it if richard and eloise were together in 2007 richard is still young and eloise is a old ..well we couldnt say what a great looking couple  :D

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 04:02:33 AM »
My husband got all weirded out by the comment...he was like "Ew, Widmore and Eloise aren't....brother...and sister..are they?  That WOULD be complicated!"

lol, so gross....

I never thought of it as Richard being in love, but I think there is definitely some secret info on E. and W. that we don't know about yet.

Offline GUTZandRAGE

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 08:52:01 AM »
We all know Richard hearts Jacob.

Offline Survivor815

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 09:47:46 AM »
My husband got all weirded out by the comment...he was like "Ew, Widmore and Eloise aren't....brother...and sister..are they?  That WOULD be complicated!"

lol, so gross....

I never thought of it as Richard being in love, but I think there is definitely some secret info on E. and W. that we don't know about yet.

My thoughts exactly! I always thought they were brother and sister and then when Richard make that comment about love being complicated I was like "WHOA maybe ther ARE brother and sister!"

Offline GUTZandRAGE

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 10:36:42 AM »
I think he said that because they were having problems. Probably because Ellie was being unreasonable and wouldn't listen to Charles, who was probably being very rational.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 12:44:33 PM »
I think he said that because they were having problems. Probably because Ellie was being unreasonable and wouldn't listen to Charles, who was probably being very rational.

Perhaps Elloise is all sorts of pissed off because she already knows about Richard having a daughter with an OUTLANDER and is keeping it secret for the sake of their baby. She probably wants their son to have a father, and that can't happen if she rats him out, and he gets kicked off the island. Might explain why she's not very fond of Ben.