Author Topic: Wild Women of SWLS West Coast  (Read 41073 times)

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Women of SWLS West Coast
« Reply #480 on: January 19, 2010, 01:06:00 AM »
Where is Alaskas and did she have a wee one yet?

I bet she did and that's why she hasn't been here in a while cuz when one of my BFF's had her baby, she didn't come online for at least a few months later!

She did and she has a real life and I just miss her and her wacky ways like you! 

Hey youuuu guys! Missed you  :-* I'm so glad I popped in!!! How are you guys!? I'm doing good. I've been keeping busy with life (mm hmm) and noticed in season 6 is about to start soon and thought I'd see how excited everyone was about it haha! Is there a "freaking out about season 6" thread?? The baby keeps me busy, but so does a 4 yr old. And a house. And a hubs. Just life in general. Killian is great, he is a little sweetie pie and has been smiling a lot lately. He's 2 1/2 months now and my little bubberpants. I will hopefully make it on here more! Especially once the season starts!!! Are you guys freaking out?!?!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 19, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »
Where is Alaskas and did she have a wee one yet?

I bet she did and that's why she hasn't been here in a while cuz when one of my BFF's had her baby, she didn't come online for at least a few months later!

She did and she has a real life and I just miss her and her wacky ways like you! 

Hey youuuu guys! Missed you  :-* I'm so glad I popped in!!! How are you guys!? I'm doing good. I've been keeping busy with life (mm hmm) and noticed in season 6 is about to start soon and thought I'd see how excited everyone was about it haha! Is there a "freaking out about season 6" thread?? The baby keeps me busy, but so does a 4 yr old. And a house. And a hubs. Just life in general. Killian is great, he is a little sweetie pie and has been smiling a lot lately. He's 2 1/2 months now and my little bubberpants. I will hopefully make it on here more! Especially once the season starts!!! Are you guys freaking out?!?!

Oh I love the pictures and will have to capture that one for future use.  No official freaking out but there is a season six countwdwon, do it here though cause it is great to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes, glad to know real life has you busy, bu it should right?

Well the final season Alaskas and here is to a great one

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 20, 2010, 02:58:32 AM »
I've got a local group of friends that is going to hash it out with me! We all agree with each other on most everything. In fact, I'd say we're all barely holding on right now as fans and are just putting a lot of faith that this season will end decently (to be honest, whihc is not easy on a site like this with diehard fans!)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 20, 2010, 08:24:41 AM »
I've got a local group of friends that is going to hash it out with me! We all agree with each other on most everything. In fact, I'd say we're all barely holding on right now as fans and are just putting a lot of faith that this season will end decently (to be honest, whihc is not easy on a site like this with diehard fans!)

We can be assured that it does end that is the most we can guess.  I am sure  you will have fun with the local group.  We keep things moving along here!
Looking forward to the folks returning that where here when I became "active"

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 24, 2010, 07:44:01 PM »
I agree... I think everyone should come back and participate. It's a very important and vital time for us Lost fans!  :D

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 24, 2010, 09:07:09 PM »
well for some of us... rofl

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 27, 2010, 12:15:00 AM »
I really have to save those coconuts of K and L

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 27, 2010, 12:17:33 AM »
For LiL, you were asking about pictures... here are a couple, mostly what I've been up to the last year LOL :D Enjoy! (Sorry they are so huge)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 03:38:19 PM by AlasKAS »

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 27, 2010, 01:25:23 AM »
Oh the baby is so cute!!! I negelcted to post any of my baby...but I kept most on FB...

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 27, 2010, 03:37:43 PM »
Thanks Lou!!! I was asked to put pics up... but now I want to delete them. I don't like leaving them on here, so I'm gonna delete a couple. But yes he is a DOLL and super sweet. I call him my little bubberpants  :D Take it easy peezy lemon squeezy!

Wait...you had a baby too? Yay!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 03:39:17 PM by AlasKAS »

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2010, 03:56:41 PM »
For LiL, you were asking about pictures... here are a couple, mostly what I've been up to the last year LOL :D Enjoy! (Sorry they are so huge)

What a good looking family!  Thanks for sharing and you look wonderful

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 02, 2010, 11:53:18 PM »
West Coasties!!!  Represent!

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 04, 2010, 08:07:15 PM »
Yo yo yo!  I be present and accounted for!

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 04, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »
Thanks Lou!!! I was asked to put pics up... but now I want to delete them. I don't like leaving them on here, so I'm gonna delete a couple. But yes he is a DOLL and super sweet. I call him my little bubberpants  :D Take it easy peezy lemon squeezy!

Wait...you had a baby too? Yay!!!
Yup he's a years now well 13 going on 14 months next week....He's my little spitfire!! LOL

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 04, 2010, 09:10:18 PM »
Yo yo yo!  I be present and accounted for!

KoKo nutter how be thee