Author Topic: Who do you think will die in the finale and why? ( No spoilers please.. )  (Read 5889 times)

Offline rhythm

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Wait...

Which "big" characters have died in the previous series finales?  I can't remember.

I know Charlie died at the end of season 3.

Season 1:
Season 2:
Season 3: Charlie
Season 4: Michael (?)

Who am I missing?

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Wait...

Which "big" characters have died in the previous series finales?  I can't remember.

Season 1:
Season 2:

Who am I missing?
I think that's it for the big deaths in the finales, unless you count Tom / Mr. Friendly / Zeek in the S3 finale. 

Offline james_sawyer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Wait...

Season 1:
Season 2:

Who am I missing?

well  anna lucis ,libby ,Mr. eko

but i think juliiete or sawyer will die

sawyer becos the men with whom julliette is with end up dying , i like sawyer a lott so i hope it will be anybody but him   :(

Offline rhythm

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
But Ana Lucia, Libby & Eko didn't die in season finales.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Ok All of the 1977 815ers, Juliet and Miles die at the hands of Richard and get burried in the "shadow of the statue". In season 6 they get to come back to life in 2008 for the "Zombie" season. :D

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Ok All of the 1977 815ers, Juliet and Miles die at the hands of Richard and get burried in the "shadow of the statue". In season 6 they get to come back to life in 2008 for the "Zombie" season. :D

ooohhh i like this one... they all die... havent heard that one but i like it...

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
I think it's entirely possible that we will see Juliet die for sure (for the same reason Jugdish said.)

I think as for the rest of them, they will be big cliffhangers where it looks like they might be dead but we can't know for sure (kind of like Jin on the freighter blowing up.)  I'm betting there will be lots of people in this category.  Biggest one being Ben, is my guess.

I'm envisioning the Jughead blowing up just as half the island's inhabitants are doing... something?  to try to get away... either get inside The Temple, or get into The Shadow of The Statue, or get away on the submarine, or something...

Offline toadsage

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
i said it somewhere else before and im saying it here again. SAYID WILL DIE TONIGHT!!!!! im not happy about it, but im almost positive hes fit for a pine box. maybe jack too.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
But what will they do with no Sayid to jump out of the bushes at the last minute to save everybody? ;D My vote is still with Kate--or Juliet (one of Sawyer's ladies).

Offline Souldrinker

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
But what will they do with no Sayid to jump out of the bushes at the last minute to save everybody? ;D My vote is still with Kate--or Juliet (one of Sawyer's ladies).

Let Hurley run them over with a Dharma-Van ;)
But I'm afraid they kill Juliet (poor Sawyer)

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
I just want Kate to die. That's all. I'm sure she won't, but haven't we all had about enough of that??

Offline lostieloo

• View Profile
I reallllly doubt they'll kill Jack off.  He's a key character (tho he gets on my nerves) and has more developing to do, roles to play.  I can see how they'd be done with Sayid, but I hope not.  I could see Ben, too, but the actor is so good!

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Just had a thought. Have we seen the other island in the past? Maybe jughead explodes and cut the island in half making the smaller one?

Offline lostieloo

• View Profile
There you go, instead of a person, part of the island dies!  How's that for a twist???    ;D

Offline GUTZandRAGE

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
If there's a God out there somewhere, Kate and/or Sawyer would ****ing die die die!!