Author Topic: ATTN SLEDGELINGS!! Send me your questions for "Mitch"  (Read 1113 times)

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
ATTN SLEDGELINGS!! Send me your questions for "Mitch"
« on: May 07, 2009, 06:21:30 PM »
In last night's epi a Dharmite named Mitch came in to give "Mr. Radzinsky" info on Jack, Kate and Hurley. He also brought Kate into the sub.

Here he is on the right:

He is played by Kevin Chapman (link to his IMDb profile, which can sometimes be considered a spoiler source, for those of you who avoid those) He has been in some great movies like Boondock Saints, Mystic River and Ladder 49, and just about all the best TV shows. I will be interviewing him in the next few days. I want to know what you want to know! Leave any questions you have for him here, or send them to me by PM. Get them in quick!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 08:45:14 AM by CastawayCayley »

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN SLEDGELINGS!! Send me your questions for "Mitch"
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 08:47:17 AM »
He is from Boston right?  I thought there was a familiar twinge in his accent.  Wow interviewing how did you get the gig?

So do we post our questions here?  Are they just questions?  I don't know him from the other movies.
First thing is how big was that sub?  We see our trio but not the rest of the folks and where was the magic juice?

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 08:56:57 AM »
Hmmm.... I don't know whether to impress you all with a story about having amazing press credentials that got me on the short list to meet this guy or to tell you the truth that he grew up in the same neighborhood with my husband, and that they did comedy together before Chappie went on to become an actor.

Um, I have amazing press credentials. ;D

Yep, just ask here and I'll ask him during the interview. Altho I'm willing to bet the sub was just a set. But I'll ask. :)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 09:02:41 AM »
Hmmm.... I don't know whether to impress you all with a story about having amazing press credentials that got me on the short list to meet this guy or to tell you the truth that he grew up in the same neighborhood with my husband, and that they did comedy together before Chappie went on to become an actor.

Um, I have amazing press credentials. ;D

Yep, just ask here and I'll ask him during the interview. Altho I'm willing to bet the sub was just a set. But I'll ask. :)
I am sure you have both and that is cool.  I knew he was a Boston boy.

I know it was a set, it was just odd and funny how my off SWLS Lost crowd all asked the same question.  How come they didnt' run into the other folks.

I guess I would want to ask how it was working with these folks.  He had a brief moment but what was the atmosphere like. Was he in Hawaii? See CC when it comes to asking questions I have complete faith you will ask the right ones.

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 11:05:20 AM »
Since I dont know what to do with myself, I thought I'd tell you more about him. (I'll try to stick to the highlights.)

TV Credits:
I think he's most known for playing Freddie Cork in "The Brotherhood" but he has also had roles in The Practice, CSI, NYPD Blue, Rescue Me, Joan of Arcadia, Boston Legal, Criminal Minds, and two different roles on 24.

Movie Credits:
Boondock Saints (I've never seen it but I understand its got a huge following), Cider House Rules, Blow, Whats The Worst That Could Happen, Mystic River, Ladder 49, and Sunshine Cleaning.

So if you had a question about any of these I'll ask if I have time.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »
Other than Cider House rules nothing I have seen.

Well have fun and thanks for sharing!  You need to start a celebrity T-shirt ;D  -  having people signing it with fabric marker ;D