Author Topic: Best lines of the night  (Read 7579 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Best lines of the night
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 12:10:20 AM »
I believe it's actually just dark eyelashes - supposedly Nestor Carbonell always looks like that.  I almost feel bad that everyone makes fun of him for that!
Some people make fun of him, others fall for him.. ::)...very extreme reactions, I think, for only eyes.

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 12:20:00 AM »
I believe it's actually just dark eyelashes - supposedly Nestor Carbonell always looks like that.  I almost feel bad that everyone makes fun of him for that!
Some people make fun of him, others fall for him.. ::)...very extreme reactions, I think, for only eyes.

By "others," you mean "you," right?   :P

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2009, 12:25:30 AM »
I can name at least one more Alpertian, but I don't know if she wants me to out her like that.

And I would love to be considered an Other!!!!   Wait...you meant...Ohhhhhh. tee hee.  :D

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 12:28:25 AM »
I can name at least one more Alpertian, but I don't know if she wants me to out her like that.

And I would love to be considered an Other!!!!   Wait...you meant...Ohhhhhh. tee hee.  :D

Well, if you are in fact pining to be Mrs. Alpert, I would say being an Other is a good start.   ;D