Author Topic: Who's Oceanic 4 of 6?  (Read 5543 times)

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Who's Oceanic 4 of 6?
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »
The time line would be around early 2005 (Feb?) wouldnt it?
It would be interesting what year it actually is when the 6 arrive home, wether time on the Island is slower or faster etc.

Offline Lady Penelope

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2008, 03:32:01 PM »
In the episode when charlie is told about the looking glass, doesn't Des say that he sees Claire & Aaron getting on the chopper and leaving the island? If what he said was true and not a ploy to make sure Charlie actually went to the looking glass then we have another 1 or 2 of the Oceanic 6. They may not count Aaron as a passenger??

This means that it is also a possibility that Kate wants to get back to Aaron, when she meats up with Jack at the airport.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »
i think Aaron would NOT count as an O6, given he has never been on ANY plane in his short life LOL

nor would Desmond, Juliet, Ben, any of the Others or the Natives!

and i don't think Vincent would count as one either LOL

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2008, 06:22:17 PM »
So the 6 so far are definatley:

Jack, Kate and Hurley.

We speculate that 2 of the others are Sayid and Claire(with Aaron), Claire because of Desmonds premonition.

I'd expect the other to be Sun then, if the chopper only holds the Oceanic 6 (along with pilot etc) I would think Jin, and the rest of the group, knowing Sun is pregnant and there is a good chance she will die in labour on the Island will put her forward.
Maybe Sun will want to stay with Jin but I bet she will be persuaded to get on board.

As for the 'Him' who Kate refers to, I tend to think its her dad, Sam Austen. Remember Kate is wanted for a serious crime (killing her real dad), I think maybe Sam Austen has either been entrusted with her (bail or whatever) or is hiding her from the law, he must have contacts being in the military.

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2008, 11:30:34 PM »
Wow, Rebel. Nice one. I had never considered Kate's dad until now. I also liked the thought of it being Sun's son. I guess it could be anyone except the painfully obvious Sawyer.

My money is on the following 6:
Jack
Kate (with Sun's son)
Hurley
Sayid
Michael
Claire (with Aaron)

And before you say that that's really 8, remember that children fly for free until they're 2.

Juliet and Desmond will both vie for chances to leave, but the boaties won't take anyone who wasn't on 815.

Offline Lady Penelope

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2008, 08:12:10 PM »
It could be her own son, she has been getting it on with Sawyer.
It could be Claires son Aaron. She still has an implant in her that could still be active, assuming Juliet isnt with them with a med pack she could be in for it!

Not so sure about Suns son.

Offline FoxyMama

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »
Yeah, I totally think it's Vincent.  TPTB love to mess with us that way - make us think 6 survivors got off the island, when its really 5 and a dog.   ;D  meanies.

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2008, 09:33:08 PM »
It could be her own son, she has been getting it on with Sawyer.
It could be Claires son Aaron. She still has an implant in her that could still be active, assuming Juliet isnt with them with a med pack she could be in for it!

Not so sure about Suns son.

But isn't it fun to write "Sun's son"? Now say it out load. Go on.

Offline sawyersgurl

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2008, 01:15:35 AM »
i wonder if aaron and claire will count as one or two? what do you all think? (if they are going to get off).

Offline leximan

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2008, 10:04:07 AM »
my O6
Jack
kate (pregnant, so she returns to her son)
hurley
sayid
claire (with aaron)
sun (pregnant)

woman and children first, and pregnant woman;)

and why sayid? because of his knowledge with equipment
the person in the coffin:  the drunk pilot...

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2008, 12:55:44 PM »
I think the boaties will take more than just the Oceanic 6
But the Oceanic 6 will be the only ones recognized as an "Oceanic 6"

My question would be, due to the lack of fuel and the weight issue
how did Hurely make it on the chopper? LOL
I suppose the chopper will have to make a few trips and actually re-fuel.

Offline KateReallyLovesJack

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2008, 01:14:26 PM »
I think it would be too painfully obvious if the 4th person we find out about is Sayid, in a Sayid episode... doesn't that just scream obvious to you? I like to think that TPTB expect this, and as always, they LOVE to throw a wrench into things... so I'm going with a solid NOT SAYID - although, for the life of me, I can't figure out who they'll expose next as being one of the six...

My guesses (and they are simply guesses)

Jack/Kate/Hurley (duh)
Sun - a pregnant woman on an island where all pregnant women die, will definately be given special treatment by the other losties
Claire & Aaron - counted as one, because that baby is still only 2 months old (or so) AND because of Desmond's visions that he told to Charlie

I always have trouble trying to pin #6... WHAT IF it's Juliet - everybody says no, it can't be, she wasn't on the flight to begin with... well, really, what does that matter? How easy would that be to cover up? This show tends to blow my mind weekly, and THAT would be mind blowing! lol  :D

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2008, 09:34:41 PM »
i wonder if aaron and claire will count as one or two? what do you all think? (if they are going to get off).

Welcome, Gurly!

This has been brought up and we've reached the startling conclusion that ... we don't know.  ;)

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2008, 09:37:41 PM »

Welcome, Gurly!

This has been brought up and we've reached the startling conclusion that ... we don't know.   ;)

Dang, you're makin' us look bad, man.  8)