Author Topic: The canisters and the notebooks...  (Read 15394 times)

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: The canisters and the notebooks...
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2006, 11:48:28 AM »
You are assuming that the person smoking the cig was there at the same "time" as eko and locke. Oh sorry was not suppose to mention time manipulation. (it would explain how if there was no other door)

So its a time travelling cigarette?  No no the cigarette is the Monster... wait wrong thread.

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2006, 06:59:15 PM »
You are assuming that the person smoking the cig was there at the same "time" as eko and locke. Oh sorry was not suppose to mention time manipulation. (it would explain how if there was no other door)

So its a time travelling cigarette?  No no the cigarette is the Monster... wait wrong thread.

cigarette... smoke... oh no....

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2006, 09:10:45 PM »
Here's my question about the Pearl. Why were there cameras inside of it? Who was watching them?
That'sthe big question as no one read what they were writing.And how come no one noticed the cameras in the Swan Desmond was there for three years.

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2006, 09:14:21 PM »
just to clear up the  though t that  the tube has to be air tigh t
the canister create the seal ( think of the drive up window at a bank )

My question is how did Lockes map get through the tube with out being in a canister

Oh and I did say that they would find it 
1 for the " Good Guys "  LOL

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2006, 10:04:57 PM »
Yes you did say they would find it,good call maybe air presure  was so strong in tube.We got to letsome things slide we are talking about this really weird island with polar bears, monsters, magnetic foces, underground hatches, need I go on ;) ;) ;)

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2006, 12:46:53 AM »
Yes you did say they would find it,good call maybe air presure  was so strong in tube.We got to letsome things slide we are talking about this really weird island with polar bears, monsters, magnetic foces, underground hatches, need I go on ;) ;) ;)

second truest thing ever said on this board

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2006, 02:06:37 AM »

True true my friend I do think that we are over analizing some aspects of the show
But i still think that it all has to do with time traveling clones from the future past

LOl

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2006, 02:28:39 AM »

True true my friend I do think that we are over analizing some aspects of the show
But i still think that it all has to do with time traveling clones from the future past

LOl

who do drugs and commit incest...

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2006, 02:31:46 AM »

LOl

who do drugs and commit incest...

Ya OLLY
I was in such a haze from the black smoke that I forgot all about that

ROFLMAO

Offline shepherd

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 03:38:51 AM »
weren't all the hatches connected at one point then blocked off (according to the blast door map?)  maybe peral was a fail safe observation station, where is someone died there would be someone watching.  then they can rush to the swan and enter the button.  the video they watched from the pearl looked total different than the one from the swan, a decoy covering up the true meaning of the pearl.

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 04:28:24 AM »
weren't all the hatches connected at one point then blocked off (according to the blast door map?)  maybe peral was a fail safe observation station, where is someone died there would be someone watching.  then they can rush to the swan and enter the button.  the video they watched from the pearl looked total different than the one from the swan, a decoy covering up the true meaning of the pearl.

hmmmm... nice way to make a first post... now get yourself over to the community lounge and let everyone know you're here

wouldn't say that the pearl was there with the intent of watching for safety... whoever is watching the hatch that watches the hatches would probably be looking out for that kinda thing but people get killed off like nothing over on this piece

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 10:43:46 AM »

It sure looked that way, but we don't really know.  Also if the computers are connected in a fashion that they can talk to each other you would think that they also would ALL in that network be able to reset the timer if they had to... just that is pure assumption.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 12:33:38 PM »
No one came when they were having fake lockdowns and wandering the island. No one came when they were making invisible maps on blast doors. They did not seem to care what was going on. And no one read the diary entries.

scrod

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 02:10:52 PM »
No one came when they were having fake lockdowns and wandering the island. No one came when they were making invisible maps on blast doors. They did not seem to care what was going on. And no one read the diary entries.
Jugdish, you are absolutley right.  nothing more to add...

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2006, 03:03:03 AM »
I think we are all in agreement here after so many postings the cannisters were never read time for a new topic?