Author Topic: Persons Unknown  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Persons Unknown
« on: July 12, 2010, 04:49:30 PM »
Am I the only one watching this?  It's a mini-series on NBC.  By the end of the summer we'll know all the answers.  They promised!  On NBC's website it calls this "Season 1" which implies there will be a season 2. 

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
Re: Persons Unknown
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 04:55:56 PM »
Never heard of it!  Is it good?  I could use a good Summer mystery show to help with my LOST-drawl.

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 08:41:10 PM »
It's real good.  It's about seven seemingly random people who disappear and wake up in a strange ghost town.  The town is surrounded by a pain barrier that knocks them out if they try to leave.  I don't know if you can catch up.  NBC had the episodes on line, but when I checked this morning they had removed the first three.  It's available on demand but I don't know if the first three episodes are available still.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 10:00:07 AM »
It's real good.  It's about seven seemingly random people who disappear and wake up in a strange ghost town.  The town is surrounded by a pain barrier that knocks them out if they try to leave.  I don't know if you can catch up.  NBC had the episodes on line, but when I checked this morning they had removed the first three.  It's available on demand but I don't know if the first three episodes are available still.
wonder if hulu has it.
sounds interesting

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 01:28:30 PM »
I agree!  Disappointed I missed the begining, but maybe I can catch up.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 12:39:28 PM »
wonder if hulu has it.
sounds interesting
yeah it does...i am gonna check it out too!
-So I got home and was mad because the 1st episode wasn't ondemand, but I found it online and watched.I really like the idea of the show. I can't wait to catch up so I can see them on the TV and not my laptop!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 01:37:25 PM by Suzanne4Au2 »

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 07:46:46 PM »
We are enjoying this show. Not great, but good summer program. Glad it is only for the summer. Been switched to Saturday nights, which usually means the ratings are bad.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 09:09:31 PM »
Wow Juggy! ? is that really you

I found it on Hulu and watched some of it a lunch today.  But just bought two historical books one on the War of the Roses and the other on QE the first not sure what will have my attention!

It looks interesting and I have seen pieces of it.... some of the actors are old familiars... ;D