Author Topic: The Three Heads Of Cerberus???  (Read 3156 times)

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: The Three Heads Of Cerberus???
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 12:31:38 PM »

Because, if she died when the house got hit by the rocket, and then became reanimated, there was no time for her to be taken to the spring before she started walking around again... - the house gets hit by the rocket, then Sawyer picks up her body and forces his way into the house where Ben, Hurley, Miles and Locke are holed up.  Claire comes to, and Miles strongly hints she may be dead.

Can someone refresh my memory of what exactly happened when "the rocket blew up the house"? Somehow I am forgetting this whole sequence of events. I thought that I didn't miss any episodes, and it could be that I'm wrong but I am drawing a total blank on Claire getting blown up in a house. Perhaps an episode name too?

Keamy and his squad attack Otherville.  They hit a few "redshirts" and fire a rocket into Claire's house.  Sawyer is returning fire during all of this, and runs over and carries Claire's unconcious (dead?) body to the house where Ben, Locke, Hurley and Miles are holed up.  They've barricaded the doors, Ben doesn't want to let Sawyer in, Sawyer is shouting "open this damned door!"... Hurley breaks the glass to a window and Sawyer jumps in.  A little later (I think we go to another scene in the meantime) Claire comes into the living room, someone (Locke or Hurley I think) asks if she's ok.  Sawyer says "She got her bell rung but she'll live" (or something close to that).  Miles looks up and comments "I wouldn't be too sure about that".

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 12:46:25 AM »
I remember Claire disappearing in the jungle with her Dad..... I really don't remember Claire or a house being shot at by a rocket launcher/missile/projectile not following Claire being blown up here????????
Just before Claire, Sawyer, and Miles go walking through the jungle, when Keamy's team starts shooting Dharmaville, they shoot a bazooka-type thing at Claire's house with Claire still in it... Sawyer runs over to it and picks her up, she's alive but dirty and has a headache, and Miles looks at her funny for the rest of the episode...?

You know I do remember this now...Not to take anything away from anybody elses threads/posts.......but I don't think this is clicking with me because, I didn't think anything of it then.

Is the idea/theory here that Miles got a "dead" vibe from her?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 01:50:19 AM by Bostonlost »

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 12:51:31 AM »
Claire was supposed to be in the house when it blew up, we don't know what happened, except the next time we see her, she's with her dad...so is she dead like her dad? or is she alive and infected like Sayid...who knows what tangled webs TPTB weave...join us next week for another interesting tale of Lost!!!

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 01:54:35 AM »
Maybe Claire and Roussou are Darths?