Author Topic: Season 6 promo poster... easter eggs??  (Read 5334 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Season 6 promo poster... easter eggs??
« on: November 18, 2009, 05:06:09 AM »
ive heard from many little birdies that there is alot of intentional things put into the new season 6 promo poster... along the liens of .. how people are standing... forefront or background ... or not faced forward... then i heard whose there and whose not... and which era of dress they are wearing.. and who is standing near who... and even epressions on their faces... the leak that there are many easter eggs could be a prank to make us look at somethign that is just face value... but... i figured id open this up for theories.. crackpot or dead on all are welcome...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:20:01 PM by BadRobot64 »

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Season 5 promo poster... easter eggs??
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 01:27:34 PM »
WEneed a picture so review and the only person standing with his back is my man Locke

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 07:56:44 PM »
Everyone is on it except walt. Locke is the only one facing backwards.

I have not been able to upload pics to photobucket. So I am unable to post pics here right now. I have to figure that out.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »
Everyone is on it except walt. Locke is the only one facing backwards.

I have not been able to upload pics to photobucket. So I am unable to post pics here right now. I have to figure that out.
Can you send me a link to one?  I can try and I want to see it.  I knew Walt was not going to be there

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »
there are other things about it too there are people that are dead on it that we know wont be coming back as regulars or guests. also look who is in the foreground and background... also notice which time period clothing and appearence they are ... you have eko which is before the flight then rose and bernard grizzly... here is a link to a pic of it... though you can just google the image of the "lost season 6 promo poster" for others... http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8100000/LOST-Season-6-Promo-Poster-lost-8120940-1440-900.jpg

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 02:52:12 PM »
also we dont see any of the children... walt.. ji yeon... aaron... None of The Others beside Richard and Ben.. no Dharmanites..  radzinsky, horace.. and no ajirians... bram or ilana....the poster is also Season esque... in the style that it is... all semi silouetted on a cliff in front of a blue sky...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 08:50:29 PM »
Man they all look weird

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 11:00:45 PM »
Yeah it looks like all the heads were just photoshopped on the bodies or something...

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 06:27:53 PM »
It was a cut and paste job a good one and nothing is odd or strange, the clothes or Rose and Bernard are what they wore when we last saw them in the 70's. 
The folks that died and are on here are more than likely tied into the overall picture.  Oh and can Juggy or BR fix the title to read Season 6 as this is what this is about.

Thanks for your efforts BR I like your research

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »
It was a cut and paste job a good one and nothing is odd or strange, the clothes or Rose and Bernard are what they wore when we last saw them in the 70's. 
The folks that died and are on here are more than likely tied into the overall picture.  Oh and can Juggy or BR fix the title to read Season 6 as this is what this is about.

Thanks for your efforts BR I like your research

i cant find the official poster but even that looks liek a bad cut and paste job... but still in the odiccial official poseter R & B are inte grizzly garb

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Season 6 promo poster... easter eggs??
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »
I agree they did a bad job but considering how they had to cram that many people in the pic

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 03:13:42 AM »
they did a good job for season one...

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 03:14:00 AM »
then again that might be one of the easter eggs...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 08:16:52 AM »
They said everything was done for a reason on that poster.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 01:16:34 PM »
They said everything was done for a reason on that poster.
Well what in heavens name does that mean other than the location of the who they are standing next to and who is to the right or left of Locke?  Is that our right or their right?  Even the clothes, that we be that anal about clothes cause it lookes like they have body doubles for some of them. goodness Evi has a cute figure but her breasts are not that honking large!  rose and bernard are in 70's garb okay.  Oh well I could take my time and examine each person, but I have other important things to do with my life ::)