Off Topic Discussion > TV & Movies

HEROES SEASON FOUR

(1/4) > >>

BadRobot64:
Okay well I havent been getting alot of people to talk about Heroes this season... sucks... when im in a show im in it. I love LOST but i think its given us high hopes for every other show from here on in... Heroes is a very evolving show... it cant be people with new abilities ust fighureing out somethign to save a cheer leader to save the world... it also cant be heroes stopping evil doers... its real people with abilities that try to have normal lives that their abilities and the ones who abuse them do evil things and whose to stop them.. the people thwo try to be normal... its an evolving show... anyone agree??

E.S.B.:
BR, I'm one of the few still watching Heroes - I get teased for it a lot.  I still enjoy the show, but miss Season 1 Heroes so much - it would get me almost as excited as I was for Lost, with the intrigue and mysteries.  This show is evolving, as you said - it's still really trying to find itself.  What is this one, Season 4?  Last season it came around at the end, but this season has been slow-developing.  I still enjoy the characters, so I will hang in there especially as there are only a couple of truly serialized dramas that I am watching these days.

Save the cheerleader.  Save the world.

BadRobot64:

--- Quote from: E.S.B. on November 14, 2009, 06:26:41 PM ---BR, I'm one of the few still watching Heroes - I get teased for it a lot.  I still enjoy the show, but miss Season 1 Heroes so much - it would get me almost as excited as I was for Lost, with the intrigue and mysteries.  This show is evolving, as you said - it's still really trying to find itself.  What is this one, Season 4?  Last season it came around at the end, but this season has been slow-developing.  I still enjoy the characters, so I will hang in there especially as there are only a couple of truly serialized dramas that I am watching these days.

Save the cheerleader.  Save the world.

--- End quote ---

Ya i really like it still.. last nights epi was the turning point of the season i think... i now can see why things are unravelling like they are... things are starting to come together...

E.S.B.:
Yeah, during last night's epi I felt like Heroes started to get some of it's mojo back.

BadRobot64:
because it answered alot of peoples motives and started peopelof on journeys which can lead to confrontation... turning point epi.. love them... foreshadowing the greatness that will follow...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version