Off Topic Discussion > TV & Movies

Paranormal Activity

<< < (2/4) > >>

LouE68:
I may have to go to take my daughter sometime soon, but if it were up to me I'd wait for DVD...lol

KoKoNut:

--- Quote from: Cowboy Up on November 16, 2009, 09:35:30 PM ---I may have to go to take my daughter sometime soon, but if it were up to me I'd wait for DVD...lol

--- End quote ---

You sound like my hubby!  He is so jaded that nothing scares him. He says he's gonna wait for DVD too!  I hope you like it!!!!  I know some people who HATED it. But I'm wondering if they were expecting too much because of all the hype.  Or they didn't like the movie style.  But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions!  ;D 

LouE68:

--- Quote from: KoKoNut on November 17, 2009, 09:00:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cowboy Up on November 16, 2009, 09:35:30 PM ---I may have to go to take my daughter sometime soon, but if it were up to me I'd wait for DVD...lol

--- End quote ---

You sound like my hubby!  He is so jaded that nothing scares him. He says he's gonna wait for DVD too!  I hope you like it!!!!  I know some people who HATED it. But I'm wondering if they were expecting too much because of all the hype.  Or they didn't like the movie style.  But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions!  ;D 

--- End quote ---
I like the movie theater experience, but I don't like them, cuz I'm a germaphobe...eek! Any place that has sticky popcorn butter can't be good LOL Then there is the fact everyones head has rested on the seat...double eek!!

KoKoNut:

--- Quote from: Cowboy Up on November 17, 2009, 09:04:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I like the movie theater experience, but I don't like them, cuz I'm a germaphobe...eek! Any place that has sticky popcorn butter can't be good LOL Then there is the fact everyones head has rested on the seat...double eek!!

--- End quote ---

Ooooo Lou! I think we have a potential "Heeby Jeeby" post here!  OMG I agree about the sticky popcorn goo that seems to have the soles of your shoes sticking to the floor and/or carpet. Nothing like squelching through god-knows-what in the dark trying to find somewhere to sit and pray that the previous viewer didn't dump his beverage on said seat!!!!  Or half their chocolate bar and then you end up sitting on it!  UGH UGH UGH! 

Okay. A solution. BIG ASS flat screen TV for your home!  Oh yes! We have this projector thing at home where we can display DVD movies on our entire wall! It rocks!   ;D 

LouE68:

--- Quote from: KoKoNut on November 18, 2009, 06:07:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cowboy Up on November 17, 2009, 09:04:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ooooo Lou! I think we have a potential "Heeby Jeeby" post here!  OMG I agree about the sticky popcorn goo that seems to have the soles of your shoes sticking to the floor and/or carpet. Nothing like squelching through god-knows-what in the dark trying to find somewhere to sit and pray that the previous viewer didn't dump his beverage on said seat!!!!  Or half their chocolate bar and then you end up sitting on it!  UGH UGH UGH! 

Okay. A solution. BIG ASS flat screen TV for your home!  Oh yes! We have this projector thing at home where we can display DVD movies on our entire wall! It rocks!   ;D 

--- End quote ---
Yup, I am designing my Home Theater as we speak...LOL

Yup sticky popcorn goo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version