Off Topic Discussion > TV & Movies

V

<< < (10/10)

LouE68:

--- Quote from: Sweet Old Lady on May 24, 2010, 05:07:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cowboy Up on May 22, 2010, 11:28:34 PM ---So I'm just wondering what the suspense is? If they are all bad, why dont they just tell everyone on the planet they are bad? Will that change the invasion plans? I'm just making sure I'm not missing something...

--- End quote ---
People don't always believe what they're told.  For me there is suspense in waiting to see what Anna's new-found emotions will do to her plans. 

--- End quote ---
I guess I'm getting at why the deception...superior force, superior weapons and technology...why the deception?

Sweet Old Lady:
Maybe they don't want to destroy mankind so much as enslave everyone.  Anna's people are enslaved by her Bliss.  They're trying to cultiivate a following among the human population so their human stooges can uncover anyone who might be a threat to them.  I'm guessing.

LouE68:
Yeah I though that too...but if they crippled everyone, to the point of extinction, it would be easier to enslave them then...V has a limited population right now...but it looks like they are kind of terraforming Earth, with the red gas...
I'm just guessing too, just big plot holes to me...Lost has spoiled me LOL

Suzanne4au2:
Just a silly thought, but if Ryan's baby grows real fast then they should cast Walt as his son. Then they wouldn't have to worry about his growth on this show!  ;) :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version