Author Topic: Theory: what happens when the bomb explodes...  (Read 7381 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Theory: what happens when the bomb explodes...
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 05:31:26 PM »
Moi, no not at all I am looking clearly at what needs to be looked at

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2010, 12:59:50 AM »
I have brought this up before...Anyone familiar with Schrodinger's cat? Or Hugh Everett III many worlds theory....?

It is intresting stuff some of it can be plugged in here or there from last season or the whole show....or sci/fi....or sci/nonfi....And can some what relate to this question.

I always thought the writers wrote Faraday with Hugh Everett III in mind.

Oh and trust me I have a culinary degree and am a bartender and electrician....Just have a curse that I will read just about anything ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:17:24 AM by Bostonlost »

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2010, 05:57:01 AM »
this may just be me... this may just be my friend MJ... but i thought of somethign that caught my own attention... um... ya. what if we are all looking in the right direction... but just too deeply... like everyfan of LOST has before... like Ajira 316 they didnt have all of the people there to make the exact switcharoo... which would have brought them to at least season 6 altogher ( im guessing) but since we are on the halfsies timeline... what if it does reset in a way... but kind of an off centered timeline... hear me out... wht iff the characters we already know... their roles are shifted in the alternate reality.. like how ana lucia was the character that Kate would have been IF Jack had died in the pilot like it was origionally written... alternate realities... say boone is the new sayid , or hurley is the new sawyer, or walt is the new jack... im not sayin any of those are real.. im not sayin... im just sayin... what if some thing liek that happened????  i love you mary jane...

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2010, 05:59:43 PM »
this may just be me... this may just be my friend MJ... but i thought of somethign that caught my own attention... um... ya. what if we are all looking in the right direction... but just too deeply... like everyfan of LOST has before... like Ajira 316 they didnt have all of the people there to make the exact switcharoo... which would have brought them to at least season 6 altogher ( im guessing) but since we are on the halfsies timeline... what if it does reset in a way... but kind of an off centered timeline... hear me out... wht iff the characters we already know... their roles are shifted in the alternate reality.. like how ana lucia was the character that Kate would have been IF Jack had died in the pilot like it was origionally written... alternate realities... say boone is the new sayid , or hurley is the new sawyer, or walt is the new jack... im not sayin any of those are real.. im not sayin... im just sayin... what if some thing liek that happened????  i love you mary jane...

I believe this has already been duly noted outside these walls 8)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2010, 06:30:40 PM »
oh

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2010, 07:14:01 PM »
you know what I mean  ;)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2010, 01:59:29 AM »
According to the Podcast...there are 2 distinct timelines, Not alternate timeline, no bizaro world....

...and LA X could be that the X is significant, maybe there is something missing inbetween...lol
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 02:58:15 AM by Cowboy Up »