Author Topic: Theory: what happens when the bomb explodes...  (Read 7659 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Theory: what happens when the bomb explodes...
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 11:35:48 PM »
anyone would be... with her buckteeth and big ears... but yes.. yes you would

:-* :-* :-* :-*  Thanks BR

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »
anyone would be... with her buckteeth and big ears... but yes.. yes you would

:-* :-* :-* :-*  Thanks BR

oh anytime Lil... we good.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 04:28:30 PM »
I heard there was an episode this season called "What Kate Does". Can anyone confirm or deny that? If its true... your thoery here could be right BR.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:30:13 PM by grizn0 »

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 08:38:31 PM »
I heard that to but when where and how

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2009, 03:10:29 AM »
it should be under the thread season one title released or soemthing... first epi is "LA X " then What Kate Does

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 01:43:46 PM »
I remembered something when chatting to a friend about the new season and there is definitely a thought in my mind that
our folks have to get back to present time to get things sorted back to what is suppose to happen.
And that they may end up being replacements for Widmore, Mrs. Hawkings etc. that they will be the next generation to watch over the island
sentinels.

Just a thought another random thought by Lil

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 12:59:55 AM »
I remembered something when chatting to a friend about the new season and there is definitely a thought in my mind that
our folks have to get back to present time to get things sorted back to what is suppose to happen.
And that they may end up being replacements for Widmore, Mrs. Hawkings etc. that they will be the next generation to watch over the island
sentinels.

Just a thought another random thought by Lil

ive always had a "next generation" theory in mind... especially when there are so many children involved ... Walt, Aaron, Ji Yeon... but  you said they need to get things sorted out what is "supposed to " happen... but what is supposed to happen... ?? if its stuck on some sort of loop... who is stuck? what is the thing that they are supposed to fix?

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 12:12:06 PM »
Maybe they die in the explosion, but the electromagnetism causes their consciousnesses to travel to 2004 and
they crash on the island as better, redeemed persons, who remember everything and have a purpose now.
Save all the people from dying and stop Locke.

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 12:41:10 PM »
Opgelost, I actually like that!  That is one time-reboot plot line that I could live with.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »
Maybe they die in the explosion, but the electromagnetism causes their consciousnesses to travel to 2004 and
they crash on the island as better, redeemed persons, who remember everything and have a purpose now.

Opgelost how are you?  Wow long time no hear.  I like this and posted something similar in the extent that they have to go back and not do something, like find the hatch etc.  Locke's comments about destiny will then come true, as th purpose is their destiny to keep things back on track. 
happy NEW YEAR OPG

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »
Hi Lil. All k. Happy new year and see you soon.  :)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 03:04:29 PM »
Hi Lil. All k. Happy new year and see you soon.  :)
Oh yes I do look forward to seeing you on here more often  BIG HUGS

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 04:40:36 PM »

that kinda makes sense for continuity reasons... well one... Richard said he saw all of them die... and also the Eloise Lab Rat whose consiousness traveled when Daniel did the expieriment on it.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 08:46:07 PM »

that kinda makes sense for continuity reasons... well one... Richard said he saw all of them die... and also the Eloise Lab Rat whose consiousness traveled when Daniel did the expieriment on it.

But do you mean the real Locke or MN2 who took over Lockes body.  See i do not perceive Locke as a problem just as a conduit for getting a job done.  I still say he is Jacobs son and that is why MNS2 had to use him to get to use the loophole.

See we all are missing a vital point what is the loophole, besides MN2 not being able to kill Jacob himself?
Locke is a "key" to many things and his is named Locke for a reason I just am seeing something different.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 05:27:42 PM »

But do you mean the real Locke or MN2 who took over Lockes body.  See i do not perceive Locke as a problem just as a conduit for getting a job done.  I still say he is Jacobs son and that is why MNS2 had to use him to get to use the loophole.

See we all are missing a vital point what is the loophole, besides MN2 not being able to kill Jacob himself?
Locke is a "key" to many things and his is named Locke for a reason I just am seeing something different.

i think , like me, you are looking too deep into things...