Author Topic: Somethign about the timeline doesnt add up... lil help?  (Read 8641 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Somethign about the timeline doesnt add up... lil help?
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2009, 05:40:23 PM »
What about Tom? whats his background? was he recruited? did he answer an add like Mikhail and Inman did? was he always there liek richard or even jacob? and mayeb Illana and Bram?

one question about Naomi ... i just rewatched Through the Looking Glass... and ben introduces himself to her when the 2 groups meet at the radio tower... why didnt she just sneak away.. call the freighter and say ive found ben.. come and get him?

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2009, 06:16:58 PM »
What about Tom? whats his background? was he recruited? did he answer an add like Mikhail and Inman did? was he always there liek richard or even jacob? and mayeb Illana and Bram?

one question about Naomi ... i just rewatched Through the Looking Glass... and ben introduces himself to her when the 2 groups meet at the radio tower... why didnt she just sneak away.. call the freighter and say ive found ben.. come and get him?

Yeah regarding Naomi - I know what a dumb thing, but they knew he was on the island it wasn't that big.  But true he was close to be hog tied and delivered.

Not sure about Tom, but he didn't have an issue being there. Another mystery! 

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2009, 07:06:06 PM »

Yeah regarding Naomi - I know what a dumb thing, but they knew he was on the island it wasn't that big.  But true he was close to be hog tied and delivered.

Ive been thinking about the Naomi thing... she was shown hireing the Scientific team ... mayeb she didnt know about the 2nd directive that teh militant team was up to.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »

Ive been thinking about the Naomi thing... she was shown hireing the Scientific team ... mayeb she didnt know about the 2nd directive that teh militant team was up to.

Oh I think she did if Frank knew then she would know, in my mind.  I don't think Abbadon would have left her out she appeared to be involved remember she found Miles at one point?

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2009, 08:40:04 PM »

Oh I think she did if Frank knew then she would know, in my mind.  I don't think Abbadon would have left her out she appeared to be involved remember she found Miles at one point?

Amen sista

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2009, 09:02:33 PM »
The more you re watch along with E.S.B. and some others the more you make us think about some things we took for granted and I am enjoying that.  I hope you continue to share and btw it is nice how you if you do not agree you are explaining your position and well, we discussed this already.  But I wanted to pay you that compliment cause sometimes people forget there will always be someone who does not see things your way and it is okay.  We can be civilized right? 

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2009, 09:57:48 PM »
of course m'lady

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2009, 10:03:06 PM »
It was a generic can we be civilized not me and you , but i think you got that..roflmao.

M'lady oh BR you crack me up sometimes.

Offline popular123

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2009, 06:27:39 AM »
in 2007 we hear it on Franks Ajira flight as its crashing.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2009, 08:16:06 AM »
Thanks spammer, appreciate you pointing that out for us.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2009, 02:35:29 PM »

if youre talkign about "popular123" thats no spammer... you CAN hear it when the ajira flight is crashing... ive metnioned it before.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2009, 08:31:46 AM »

if youre talkign about "popular123" thats no spammer... you CAN hear it when the ajira flight is crashing... ive metnioned it before.
Ahh, sarcasm is so easily lost on the internet. I know you mentioned it before. You did in the first post of the thread haha. I figured that was a spammer due to the adds for DVD box sets in the signature.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »

Ahh, sarcasm is so easily lost on the internet. I know you mentioned it before. You did in the first post of the thread haha. I figured that was a spammer due to the adds for DVD box sets in the signature.

AHHHH my bad .. sorry