Author Topic: Jacob Burning Up  (Read 1919 times)

Offline LibDip

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Jacob Burning Up
« on: July 30, 2009, 02:43:01 AM »
Hi I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I have no idea if this has been posted anywhere else so if it has I apologize. I was re-watching the episode Cabin Fever from season 4 and I noticed something. When Richard visits John Locke as a kid he notices a drawing hanging on the wall. It is of a man burning and the first thing that crossed my mind was Jacob. Any thoughts?

http://cyncity.typepad.com/cyn_city/images/2008/05/12/smokey_2.jpg

Offline rhythm

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Jacob Burning Up
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 10:56:50 AM »
I always just assumed that it was a picture/prediction of Locke being "attacked" by the monster.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 04:51:04 PM »
yes, i think this has been posted before and I agree it is Smokey and is it Locke as an adult good one

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 09:57:02 AM »
Hi I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I have no idea if this has been posted anywhere else so if it has I apologize. I was re-watching the episode Cabin Fever from season 4 and I noticed something. When Richard visits John Locke as a kid he notices a drawing hanging on the wall. It is of a man burning and the first thing that crossed my mind was Jacob. Any thoughts?

I agree with the others, but I'm just changing the link into an image.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 01:18:42 PM »
Oh such a sad face on him are we sure we can't change this to Ben being killed by Smokey that would be even happier

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »
ya i think this is a foreshadowing yes, but of when Locke met up with the monster before...