Author Topic: LOST UNIVERSITY....  (Read 28250 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: LOST UNIVERSITY....
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2009, 09:26:05 AM »

Spoken like a man who has disposable income...  ;) I'm the kind of person who, told that she must do something, does everything in her power to NOT do it. I don't like being forced into things. I had no problem with blu-ray before, but now I adamantly don't want it. I'll spend money on Lost prints, and numbers t-shirts now and then, but having to spend $300 for a blu-ray player, then another $100+ for Lost S5 on blu-ray... that's asking too much of their fans.
[/quote]

Mrs. A - thank you for acknowledging my sentiments.  It is like anything else these days in the world of technology etc.  PC platforms where previous software is not usable etc.

I tend to be the same way push me and I won't do.  For people who have been loyal fans for all these years to be forced to upgrade to another technology, where stimulating the Wonderful World of Disney/ABC's already gold lined coffers come on.  Give the fans the fun for one last time.

This leaves a very sour taste. 

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »
Exactly. If they can't make it accessible to their entire fan base, it must not be that important to them to reach everyone. The online ARGs aren't accessible to people without internet access, and they're not necessary to enjoy the show. But! I'm sure people who have blu-ray and get S5 will let us know what's going on, if it's cool enough. I'll just concentrate on SW for now.  :)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2009, 01:12:40 PM »
I never really focused on the outside games anyway or participated on them on here.  I have to many other things happening and keeping me busy.  I just realized the Christmas countdown is starting (in my world) for things to make/bake/create.  So when it is all done then the wonderful world of LOST is going to happen.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2009, 01:50:18 PM »
Some have been fun but it has turned out that none of them had anything to do with the show, so it was kind of a waste of time. I wished they would of given us a couple fo extra details.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »
They used our love of LOST to lure us into a web of purchasing products we do not need.  ;)

It is okay I will get over this like many other things in my life.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2009, 09:40:09 PM »
Christmas is coming...and with all the dtv stuff, i guess they figure Blue Ray is the thing of the future, they stopped making VHS, one day they will stop regular dvd's, bite the bullet, now or later...I'm getting a Blue Ray, just to go with my HD TV...may as well....
Spoken like a man who has disposable income...  ;) I'm the kind of person who, told that she must do something, does everything in her power to NOT do it. I don't like being forced into things. I had no problem with blu-ray before, but now I adamantly don't want it. I'll spend money on Lost prints, and numbers t-shirts now and then, but having to spend $300 for a blu-ray player, then another $100+ for Lost S5 on blu-ray... that's asking too much of their fans.
haha, no not disposable, just preparing for the future...eventually there will only be blue ray or what ever the next one is...you cant help but conform if the media is gone...sadly...to each his or her own...;D

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2009, 09:50:44 PM »
Oh I agree, there will come a time when DVD's are obsolete. On that same line of thinking, there will come a time when blu-ray is obsolete. I just don't have the 400 bucks to play a Lost game.  :-\

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2009, 03:08:21 PM »
I signed up I have my co-ed out fit all ready!  Yeah I love University ;D
Wanna do some Homework?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2009, 10:07:19 PM »
Wanna do some Homework?
Now this is a marketing plan I can get behind.

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2009, 10:23:46 PM »
Wanna do some Homework?
Now this is a marketing plan I can get behind.
Sure you can!

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2009, 10:25:18 PM »
Wanna do some Homework?
I'll help!  ;) ;D

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2009, 09:27:35 PM »
okay to be completely honest with you LOST UNIVERSITY sucks... its just another message board site... then we will have to buy the blu ray.. which i wont be doing... what a crap deal. TPTB can suck my big fat one...

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2009, 06:21:36 PM »
 ;)  TPTB....*ggls*

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »
Yeah, I'm completely ignoring the University.  But I won't go as far as Bad Robot.   :P

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2009, 11:45:18 PM »
I just thought someone was offering to do my homework.....*ggls*  No such luck! ::)