Author Topic: I noticed something about the fire...  (Read 2528 times)

Offline kayd_mon

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
I noticed something about the fire...
« on: July 20, 2009, 05:24:44 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been commented on elsewhere (if it has, I didn't find it).  Anyway, I'm re-watching the whole series, and in the season 2 episode "Two for the Road," when Sawyer is reading the "Bad Twin" manuscript, Jack rips the ending off and tosses it into the fire.  Since a lot of people are assuming Jacob and that other guy are twins of a sort, that some interesting foreshadowing.

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: I noticed something about the fire...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:59:50 AM »
Huh... neat. I actually have nothing to add to that as you said it perfectly. Nice little bit of foreshadowing there possibly.

Offline siegfiedso

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 12:00:03 AM »
its a nice discover.. i really need to re-watching it again.. can't even remember what season 4 was about lol

Offline Roman122

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 07:55:31 AM »
I'm not sure if this has been commented on elsewhere (if it has, I didn't find it).  Anyway, I'm re-watching the whole series, and in the season 2 episode "Two for the Road," when Sawyer is reading the "Bad Twin" manuscript, Jack rips the ending off and tosses it into the fire.  Since a lot of people are assuming Jacob and that other guy are twins of a sort, that some interesting foreshadowing.

Woah, this just blew my mind.... It could also be giving us foreshadowing of the fact that the IS NO ending... it just loops. This is a CRAZY thought, but it just might be right.

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 05:10:43 PM »

Woah, this just blew my mind.... It could also be giving us foreshadowing of the fact that the IS NO ending... it just loops. This is a CRAZY thought, but it just might be right.

well im reading BAD TWIN and i hope it has an ending... anyway... maybe .. but i just got the season 5 dvd and im rewatching "The Incident " now and i noticed somethign abotu teh fire that is buring in Jacob's weaving lair... the flame tongues are flickering in reverse... the fire is backwards. does that mean time is backwards?