Author Topic: coud lead to another incident?  (Read 1168 times)

Offline james_sawyer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
coud lead to another incident?
« on: June 28, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »
in the orientation film DR.Chang says  Do not attempt to use the computer for anything else other than the entering of the code,  it could lead to another incident...if the incident is the nuke going off  how can using the computer for anything else lead to another incident

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: coud lead to another incident?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 07:34:38 PM »
Speaking to the outside world I thought he was referring .  Funny cause if Chang did meet Daniel and did really make that tape, not just as a comicon deal, then the incident could be truly be the incident we all viewed on TV.  Hmmm perhaps Daniel was wrong after all

Offline Numbers Junkie

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »
lil, you may be on to something,
I too was thrown for a loop after seeing the comicon film and it never panned out in the season like they have a tendency to do.
I sure hope so, b/c we have not seen the last of chang and twitchy together, I assure you...

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 09:33:32 PM »
NJ - well I am starting to just wonder about all of this and that was something I had to look at in another way.  I mean let us face it Miles did get off that island, so if that is  parallel of his adult life gets him killed when he was an infant it means he still grows up to do what he is doing now.

Okay that was coming out of my head and not sure if that is making sense, but posting this is easier.

Well see you round ponder this and let us see if something pans out.

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 11:02:57 PM »
LiL, I think you're right on.  Baby Miles got off the Island because Daniel and company convinced Chang to evacuate the Island.  Otherwise, baby Miles would not have gotten off the Island and adult Miles never would've come to the Island.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 01:15:44 PM »
E.S.B. well I hope I am and glad you understood.  I mean we only have what we were told of the incident and maybe just maybe the truth could never be revealed because no one would believed it. 
We have been given many of a foreshadowing and Changs videos do mean something, he may have figured (this is my speculation not anything from the show) that if in fact they do reach folks outside of their little area then there could be issues and it would cause another incident.

Well, my little break is almost done :-\