Author Topic: Sporcle  (Read 3366 times)

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Sporcle
« on: June 19, 2009, 11:28:51 PM »
Not sure if anyone's been to this, but evidently it's a site with trivia games.  It's got two good Lost trivia games:

Guess Sawyer's nicknames in 3 minutes
http://www.sporcle.com/games/sawyernicknames.php

And the best of all, name all Lost episodes in 20 minutes
http://www.sporcle.com/games/lostepisodes.php

Naming the episodes was wayyy harder than I thought - I gave up since I was totally have brain freezes, so I'm going to try again tomorrow.  Let me know how you all do!

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Sporcle
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 04:59:56 AM »
Oh this is so kewl ESB!!! I'm gonna check it out!!!!  High Five!!!   ;)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 12:02:48 PM »
There are a lot of other Lost games here, too, but you gotta look for them.... it's pretty fun.

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 12:54:07 PM »
I got 72 out of 98, but I admit it was my second try since Friday night my brain was not operating.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »
I got 72 out of 98, but I admit it was my second try since Friday night my brain was not operating.

I do crap when it comes to remembering names of things. I missed two on the Sawyer nickname game. I am too afraid to try "Name the Ep" game cuz there is no way in heck I will do well in that game!!!  I so need to load up on the Ginkgo!  (I just keep forgetting to take it...)  ::)

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 10:10:07 PM »
Yeah, I got about that too! I forgot most of the ones in seasons 2 and 3, except where we saw Richard, lol!  ::) There's also the one about naming the original main characters game... I almost missed one, had to think about it, and I thought, "If they make it something stupid like... Oh!" So I tried it and it was the last one so I won, lol.

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 11:40:22 AM »
Yeah, I got about that too! I forgot most of the ones in seasons 2 and 3, except where we saw Richard, lol!  ::) There's also the one about naming the original main characters game... I almost missed one, had to think about it, and I thought, "If they make it something stupid like... Oh!" So I tried it and it was the last one so I won, lol.

I think I almost missed the same one as you, and got it at the last second!   ;)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 08:03:52 PM »
LOL!!!! OMG, I got them all, but like you guys, the last one! COME ON!!! SERIOUSLY????  Woof!

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 08:32:01 PM »
LOL! Yeah, that's the one.... I kept racking my brain, then when I was sure I was gonna lose I thought, Man if it's something stupid like the dog... so I tried it. I wouldn't call him a main character, he didn't even have a flashback!  :D

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 07:06:03 AM »
Thank you E.S.B. I just saw this and I will have to check this out!!!!!!!!!!

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 01:11:02 AM »
LOL! Yeah, that's the one.... I kept racking my brain, then when I was sure I was gonna lose I thought, Man if it's something stupid like the dog... so I tried it. I wouldn't call him a main character, he didn't even have a flashback!  :D

OMG-- a Vincent flashback!!! Back in his puppy days!! Good call Mrs. A!!!  LOL!

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 01:17:44 AM »
He was a puppy in France, he knew Shannon. lol!

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 01:26:49 AM »

Ohhhhh you may have gotten something there!  Hee hee hee! Or maybe at some point in time, John Locke worked part-time in a dog biscuit factory and those very dog biscuits were what sustained Vincent's life when he escaped the dog pound and there just happened to be a box of them near the trash bins outside a French resteraunt that Christian was eating and drinking in...and...that's a bit far fetched now isn't it.

Get it, fetch, Vincent's a dog...  ug.   No wonder I stay away from here. Insanity is starting to rear it's ugly head again.

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 01:30:11 AM »

Ohhhhh you may have gotten something there!  Hee hee hee! Or maybe at some point in time, John Locke worked part-time in a dog biscuit factory and those very dog biscuits were what sustained Vincent's life when he escaped the dog pound and there just happened to be a box of them near the trash bins outside a French resteraunt that Christian was eating and drinking in...and...that's a bit far fetched now isn't it.

Get it, fetch, Vincent's a dog...  ug.   No wonder I stay away from here. Insanity is starting to rear it's ugly head again.
Without anybody else giving us answers, we must find our own, so it's the fault of TPTB if we go a little (or a lot) crazy.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 09:08:12 PM »
I tried the Sawyers name game it was good.