Author Topic: ben a pisces ??  (Read 706 times)

Offline james_sawyer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
ben a pisces ??
« on: May 18, 2009, 05:55:13 AM »
why is  ben saying  he is a pisces..wasnt his birthday some where in december ..becoz  ben shoots locke on his birthday or the next day ..and when desmond is on the frieghter it is dec 24 ..so i'm assuming ben shooting locke incident couldnt have been more than 1 week before the chopper arrives ..so ben shld be a sagittarius or maybe he lied

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: ben a pisces ??
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 06:04:58 AM »
Some things just don't fit.
Like Sayid telling Jack that Daniel was very specific about the timetable when he came back to the island.
How does Sayid know that Daniel left the island and came back.
Sayid comes to the island, gets imprisoned, shoots Ben, hides in the jungle, reappears when the other is trying to shoot Kate,
they swim to the bomb and than he knows that Daniel left the island and came back.  ???

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 07:06:21 AM »
Ben's date of birth was originally calculated by Lostpedia as Dec. 22.  I remember that because it's my birthday, too.  I don't know when they recalculated it or why, but it used to be three days before Christmas.

Offline vickilynn

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 09:39:25 AM »
He could have just been being sarcastic, like Locke was asking him a pick-up line. Or, the symbol for Pisces (which I am) is two fishes swimming in opposite directions (Pisces are said to live between this world and the next), and maybe a symbol for Jacob and his antagonist. Or just that it is a "red herring."

Offline Zinzi

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 10:16:32 AM »
Yes I immediately knew it was a lie and that it was a typical Ben being sarcastic lie!  It's like when Jack asked him how he could read on the plane and he said "My mother taught me".  We all know that was a lie too!

Interesting that Lostpedia have changed Ben's birthday S.O.L. I remember it was down as the Summer/Winter solstice (depending which hemisphere you're in) which we all thought significant.  They must have had more info, possibly to do with the Purge as this occurs on Ben's birthday in 1992 (if Locke's dream is correct)?!  Ben's birthday is pretty important really, seeing as both his mother and father died on that day, the purge happened on that day and also Anthony Cooper was killed on that day!