Author Topic: Bernard and Juliet.....  (Read 1703 times)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Bernard and Juliet.....
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 12:25:04 PM »
Bernard and Rose represented something that Juliette always wished for but never had.  Her own parents divorce had such a traumatic impact on her that she couldn't find that happiness, even with James whom she basically said the same thing that her mother had said about her father.  I think she really wanted what Rose and Bernard had, the simple life, true love.  I felt very sad for her. 

I didn't feel bad for her....come on, Koko...where's the hate for Juliet?  I feel like i'm holding down the fort all on my own!
It seemed so out of character for her to act that way...then they threw in her childhood and we have what we have...didnt like it at all...

LOL!! I was so anti-Juliette/Sawyer and then she just sort of grew on me.  I just couldn't help it!!!! I'm such a softie!!!!

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 01:39:39 PM »
Bernard and Rose represented something that Juliette always wished for but never had.  Her own parents divorce had such a traumatic impact on her that she couldn't find that happiness, even with James whom she basically said the same thing that her mother had said about her father.  I think she really wanted what Rose and Bernard had, the simple life, true love.  I felt very sad for her. 

I didn't feel bad for her....come on, Koko...where's the hate for Juliet?  I feel like i'm holding down the fort all on my own!

You still got me monkeyface. Did you NOT see my post regarding Juliette's death??

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=9533.msg545344#msg545344

Trust me, you are not alone in the hating of Juliette.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 11:22:00 PM »

You still got me monkeyface. Did you NOT see my post regarding Juliette's death??

I hadn't seen that, Bob---I'm so glad we still have each other to hate on the witch together.  Wheewwww!~

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 11:17:07 AM »

I hadn't seen that, Bob---I'm so glad we still have each other to hate on the witch together.  Wheewwww!~

I seriously did dnace a jig when she died.