Author Topic: watch... the bomb probably didn't do ballsheet  (Read 2001 times)

Offline KittenPoo

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: watch... the bomb probably didn't do ballsheet
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2009, 04:59:36 PM »
Way too heady of a discussion for me.  BUT, I think that they didn't do anything differently - I think that the bomb (exploded or not) just participated in "The Incident" and that next season is going to ROCK.  Plus, didn't someone say in a thread not too long ago that the producers referred to Season 6 as the "Zombie season?"  Maybe they're all dead????? :P

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 01:04:05 AM »
Way too heady of a discussion for me.  BUT, I think that they didn't do anything differently - I think that the bomb (exploded or not) just participated in "The Incident" and that next season is going to ROCK.  Plus, didn't someone say in a thread not too long ago that the producers referred to Season 6 as the "Zombie season?"  Maybe they're all dead????? :P

The producers said Season 7 would be "Zombie Season" and that was totally in jest; they were joking that maybe after the series concludes at the end of Season 6 they would then have S7 be the "Zombie Season" and bring back all the dead characters or something. For the record... I would watch that... and love every minute of it, lol. ;)

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »
Maybe they killed Jacob's enemy with the bomb in the past.

He was trapped in the swan and Locke released him by not pushing the button.
Locke was obsessed with the hadge, pushing the numbers and later not pushing the numbers (because Ben
made him doubt). Walt warned him not to open that thing.

And now they are both dead Jacob in 2008 and his enemy in 1977.