Author Topic: You found your loophole  (Read 11941 times)

Offline lostieloo

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: You found your loophole
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2010, 12:34:02 PM »
It just seems kinda strange that Jacob could be killed in the first place, being that it seemed like he was immortal and all.  Couldn't a tree falling on him or a rogue seagull have done him in at some point?

It could be that he has to be murdered. I know that seems weird, but I think in order to dispell any logic arguements about trees falling on him, that may have to be it. BUT, I have no idea. I'm just shooting from the hip.

I'll buy that

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2010, 12:45:24 PM »
It just seems kinda strange that Jacob could be killed in the first place, being that it seemed like he was immortal and all.  Couldn't a tree falling on him or a rogue seagull have done him in at some point?

It could be that he has to be murdered. I know that seems weird, but I think in order to dispell any logic arguements about trees falling on him, that may have to be it. BUT, I have no idea. I'm just shooting from the hip.

I'll buy that

Thanks, I appreciate it. LOL, Ooooh, I know what would make it sound more believeable, that he has to be "sacrificed by a believer" in order to truly die. Damn, why couldn't I think of that earlier??

Offline lostieloo

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2010, 01:09:26 PM »
Oooo, keep the thoughts coming!   :o