Author Topic: Rose and Barnard!!  (Read 6967 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Rose and Barnard!!
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »
Great scene!

That was a shack they were living in, not the caves.

Hint hint not Adam and Eve!

I loved that part of the season finale!  We have their story and we move on. 

Offline rhythm

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2009, 12:30:49 PM »
I wonder if we'll see them again?  I hope so.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2009, 12:32:17 PM »
Rythm - I would hope so, but if they are going to focus on our characters stories next year and this Jacob fellow well then I am figuring they were giving us the well, have fun storming the castle line.

Just my opinion.  I do love that couple and Vincent

Offline lostieloo

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2009, 12:33:48 PM »
I know we're going to see them again.  They're just too awesome!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2009, 11:34:54 PM »
Yeah maybe they will ready the story to the children in the end (reference how I think this show will end)

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »
I was very uneasy knowing that they were somewhere on the Island and we had no idea where for almost all of this season. But now that we know where they are and what they've been up to, I feel like this chapter is closed. I think they're great characters, but I don't see any need to revisit their story lines to further the plot/mystery.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »
If they are happy and we have one happy ending that is good.

Offline Novashannon

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2009, 07:18:41 PM »
I will be okay if we never see them again.  I don't really care for them.  Too whiny.  I hope to see Vincent, though.  He is great, although he sometimes is not portrayed like a dog.  He would have found Walt first th8ing in season one.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2009, 07:23:47 PM »
Yeah maybe Vincent will save the day Nova

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »
Wasn't there a scene way back in maybe season 2 when they showed the cave where adam and eve were found and there was a bunch of old newspapers and a toy dump truck in the area?? -- Hmm, I think I have to go look that one up.

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »
Wasn't there a scene way back in maybe season 2 when they showed the cave where adam and eve were found and there was a bunch of old newspapers and a toy dump truck in the area?? -- Hmm, I think I have to go look that one up.

Well here is the sledgeweb investigation of what I talking about http://lost.cubit.net/archives/2006/10/3x03BearCave.php

I remember thinking at the time it was the same cave they found adam and eve in, but it is really hard to tell from this picture. If I get a chance I will have to re-watch that episode.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2009, 11:25:52 PM »
I love their perspective and focus - they are happy to be in the same time and place, everything else is just detail.
They seem to be what Jacob was looking for, not black shirt beard guy...they may be more a key to the story than we think...

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 08:43:59 AM »
I will be okay if we never see them again.  I don't really care for them.  Too whiny.  I hope to see Vincent, though.  He is great, although he sometimes is not portrayed like a dog.  He would have found Walt first th8ing in season one.
Which is why I think he is much more than just a dog.

Offline MattChiz

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 10:04:59 AM »
vincent died in the crash and jacob is working through Loophole Vincent? Its a possibility I guess. Sounds a little fraggle rock to me though...If it turns out the dharma initiative came to the island to study the fraggle phenomenon - best show ever.

Offline Des

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »
I was very uneasy knowing that they were somewhere on the Island and we had no idea where for almost all of this season. But now that we know where they are and what they've been up to, I feel like this chapter is closed. I think they're great characters, but I don't see any need to revisit their story lines to further the plot/mystery.

I agree, joshzam and actually HOPE that their story is over so they can end their lives being happy together.