0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (Worst)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Episode 5x16, 5x17 Rating  (Read 11909 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 5x16, 5x17 Rating
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »
Oh, dear.  I voted 7 because I don't want Lost to be a game.  And I didn't like the introduction of two supernatural beings playing with our Losties.  I'm really happy to see Rose, Bernard and Vincent again.  I liked the finale better the second time I watched it, but it's still a 7 in my book just because I'm not left with the feeling that I just can't wait for the new season to begin.  I can wait.
I totally agree SOL!  Thank you for articulating my thoughts :)

Okay good, SLJ- you called it from that  night it is a game and not a nice game, thanks again SOL 
(((((((((((((((SOL AND SLJ))))))))))))))))

I have not voted yet, but SOL you locked in my number - no pun intened.  I am voting 7 and will give my skinny on it later.  I can't watch it a second time, not just yet

Offline Novashannon

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 07:06:23 PM »
I was disapppointed that we did not get a better look at the statue, after being promised one.  I did not like Juliet's supposed reason for changing her mind.  I think she still likes Jack.  I did like her death better than Charlie's because at least hers made sense!  I liked Charlie, and feel that his death was stupid and unnecessary. 
I think it is cool that Hurley looks to be more important than we thought!
Gave it an 8.  Not as good as some other eps, but pretty good.  Wish thy hadn't had two episodes in one night.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 01:58:18 PM »
Even though I knew form a leak on Yahoo that Elizabeth Mitchell's character was going to die as she signed on for a new show, her death scene was well done, even if totally stolen form Beneath The Planet of The Apes. Locke really being dead was quite a shocker.  Glad for the actor Terry O'Quinn that he gets to now play a whole new character. But I don't want Lost to be a battle between Jacob and whom I think is Esau (or smokey like picture in the cave)>  Found it interesting that when Jacob went to see out Losties did not touch Juliet or Miles. And he knew Ilana. Plus he had gloves on, why? Why did he know her? Egyptian mythology means she is a healer. Will she bring him back to life?

But want the focus of the show to stay on the survivors not go too far astray with the Egyptian mythology.

Offline Novashannon

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 06:58:05 PM »
Is Juliet dead?  I thought everyone would survive as the time reset.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 01:44:36 PM »
wow I didn't vote yet....hmmm 7 from me-didn't blow me away sorry  :-\

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »
Everyone has done a great job articulating how I have felt about the show.  My big thing is this is a game.

What I loved about the show was Rose, Bernard and Vincent.  They made peace with their surroundings.
Oh Jack,Sawyer, Kate , Juliette ugh roll over let me just throw up.

I admit that the show did not hold my attention for two hours, I organized a sock drawer and the bathroom drawer.  Wow over counter meds do expire, found a ring and a bunch of broches for Lakie to wear this summer.

Very sad indeed.  Don't get me wrong there was some good stuff but heck I didn't bother to watch a second time.  :-\

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 11:06:16 PM »
i gave it a 10.  finally.

i'm happy because of the questions that have been answered this season, but i'm sad, because i know it's all coming to an end.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »
LB I fell off my chair! ;)