Author Topic: Screen Capture / Investigations Request  (Read 10189 times)

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Screen Capture / Investigations Request
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2009, 01:11:30 AM »
Alfred Hitchcock and Peter Jackson always make a cameo in their films.  Bender puts in the dog.

Offline mrs_matthew_fox

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
User Requested Images
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2009, 02:12:47 PM »
sledgeweb, i was wondering if youre going to be posting the user requested images from the last episode because i missed the eye at the end and all the links on the internet dont show it and i really really want to see it haha, thank you! ;D

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2009, 07:13:07 PM »
Perhaps Mr. Sledge was adversely affected by the electromagnetic/hydrogen bang...

Offline jphimself

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009, 12:46:30 PM »
Sledge,

You haven't posted a selection of User Requested Images since episode 14.  If you have decided to stop this practice don't you think those who made requests should know why and that the thread be removed for next season?  If you've been unable to get to it due to life's trials and demands, I apologize, but it has been a terrific resource for me and many others, I'm sure.

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 01:39:58 AM »
I'd like to see a comparison of the eye that (Hurley?) saw in the window of the cabin vs. a close-up of Locke's eye (which we concluded it was at the time, I think) and now a close-up of Jacob's eye and a close-up of [Esau]'s eye.

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 02:28:36 PM »
I can post a couple more, looks like people want the eye, eh? If you look back, 5x15 there were no requests the night of the episode, when we make most the captures. For the two part finale, we got most the early requests... there wasn't a good shot of the driver, but we got the blanket, the "Esau" character, etc. I meant to get the eye, but forgot to do so. Will try to post it tonight.

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 02:48:21 PM »
thank you fearless leader

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2009, 10:37:10 PM »
One more request, but this involves going back a bit, and it might be too much hassle... if so I understand...

A comparison of the knives we've seen:

1. The one Ben used to stab Jacob (The Incident)

2. The one pinning the piece of tapestry to Jacob's cabin wall  (The Incident)

3. The one Jacob was using on the fish in the first scene of The Incident.

4. The one Kid Locke chose from the items Richard brought him  (Not sure what eppy?)

5. The one Ben gave to Locke to use to kill his father (if he did in fact give him a knife?  I guess this would be in Man From Tallahassee?)

6. The one that Will Turner's dad gave him which he ended up using to cut out Will's heart so he could take Davy Jones' place (OK, just kidding on that one...)   :)

Anyway, if they are all one and the same knife, it would be interesting to try to figure out who was the original owner, and how it gets passed along...  Thanks!