Author Topic: What's in the Ajirian crate???  (Read 5043 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
What's in the Ajirian crate???
« on: May 12, 2009, 03:40:04 PM »
okay ive triecd to look for any talk about whats in the crate .. couldnt find anything... so ill just start this thread... anyone have any ideas to whats in the crate??? honestly i dont have any solid theories... bt alot of could be's... what if its weapons... boooring. a body ? what if its Jughead? they dont end up blowing it up in 1977, and the Ajirians have it with them now... but stored properly... and they wouldnt be able to get it on the plane.. if it came on the plane with them... but didnt they find it on the island?? so maybe it is jughead... any thoughts???

Offline Souldrinker

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: What's in the Ajirian crate???
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 03:54:21 PM »
Can't be Jughead (not the whole thing) , it's bigger than the crate and I'm sure you can't carry a 20 ton bomb without superhuman strenght.
But I have no solid idea what it could be (just don't know where to start thinking).

Offline AlbertD

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 03:58:01 PM »
Maybe a small thermonuclear device?  A biological weapon of some sort?  A Smokie mousetrap? Whatever it is, its gotta be good!

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »
I read an interesting theory that its the bodies of some of the 815ers, brought back to the island for resurection just like Locke.  Would be interesting if that's how the main cast gets back to 2007 - killed in 1977 (by Jughead explosion?), bodies brought back in 2007 and re-animated.

Offline jamesl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 10:41:20 PM »
I read an interesting theory that its the bodies of some of the 815ers, brought back to the island for resurection just like Locke.  Would be interesting if that's how the main cast gets back to 2007 - killed in 1977 (by Jughead explosion?), bodies brought back in 2007 and re-animated.

mmm, is the crate big enough to hold an Egyptian sarcophagus ?

Offline james_sawyer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 04:04:46 AM »
maybe it is widmore trying to sneak back to the island ,  i know he was at the hospital in real world so what  he time jumped   ;D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 04:16:36 AM by james_sawyer »

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 05:04:22 AM »

damn very intersting... but didnt they say they found it ON the island... so to have the corpses in it to eb ressurected itd have to leave then come back... by theory...

Offline Walkabout V.2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 08:21:46 AM »
It's Jacob's and / or Richard's soul. Bringing it / them to temple so Smokey make one or both of them into the afterlife.

Offline snowyjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 08:28:09 AM »
i think its guns..
you need guns to start a war right?

Offline Des

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 10:18:51 AM »
Did they find the crate on the island or bring it with them?

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 11:04:02 AM »
I agree that its anti- smokey equipment!

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 11:17:01 AM »

damn very intersting... but didnt they say they found it ON the island... so to have the corpses in it to eb ressurected itd have to leave then come back... by theory...

Yeah, this thought got me excited for a minute, but then I thought about how that would kind of take away from Locke's experience and make him look a whole lot less special.  I think they all have their purposes, but I don't think they will all turn out to be that special.  Also, why did Ben, Sun and Frank, etc. go straight to 2007 without dying?

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 11:25:59 AM »

I think Sun didn't go back because Jin told Locke not to bring her back. Frank didn't go back because he wasn't needed (wasn't part of the original group) and I have no idea why Ben didn't go back. If Locke had anything to do with it then he probably didn't send Ben back so he could keep an eye on wily Ben.

Offline Still_lost06

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 11:45:24 AM »
It's Jacob's and / or Richard's soul. Bringing it / them to temple so Smokey make one or both of them into the afterlife.
I also think it has something to do with Jacob. Maybe these other others (Ilana, Bram and co.) are there to help Locke but they don't know it yet. I think they have some stuff in that box that will "kill" Jacob, whether that is figuratively said or not. They may turn out to be more "good guys".

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 11:49:39 AM »
I also think it has something to do with Jacob. Maybe these other others (Ilana, Bram and co.) are there to help Locke but they don't know it yet. I think they have some stuff in that box that will "kill" Jacob, whether that is figuratively said or not. They may turn out to be more "good guys".
I believe that they are some sort of DI people (maybe the children of parents who were purged?). So on that logic then they would be against Locke since he is with the Others. I guess we will find out soon enough --hopefully tonight!