Off Topic Discussion > TV & Movies

Fox's "24"

<< < (2/29) > >>

Point Place WI:

--- Quote from: jordangr7 on May 22, 2006, 11:21:53 PM ---all i can say about that finale is woooooowowowowoooooooooooow. i mean jesus christ 24 just kicked it up a notch!... everthing that i said in that previous post about 24 being predictable is totally erroneous now! totally did not expect that type of finale at all

--- End quote ---

Oh man what a great ending.....just crazy!  I'm watching and thinking why would Jack's daughter be calling....then he's jumped.  I totally think Curtis will bail him out...since he is the Senoir CTU agent now!  Till January...man

OLLY-wood:

--- Quote from: Point Place WI on May 23, 2006, 08:23:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: jordangr7 on May 22, 2006, 11:21:53 PM ---all i can say about that finale is woooooowowowowoooooooooooow. i mean jesus christ 24 just kicked it up a notch!... everthing that i said in that previous post about 24 being predictable is totally erroneous now! totally did not expect that type of finale at all

--- End quote ---

Oh man what a great ending.....just crazy!  I'm watching and thinking why would Jack's daughter be calling....then he's jumped.  I totally think Curtis will bail him out...since he is the Senoir CTU agent now!  Till January...man

--- End quote ---

Day 6... Agent Rooney gets a crash course on how to be just like Jack, and Bill finds out that Karen Hayes is now pregnant with his child... or is it really his?

cbw420:

--- Quote from: jordangr7 on May 09, 2006, 08:59:21 PM ---i agree with you waylost- they are totally different shows

Every season of Lost is intertwined...if you started watching starting the third season you would be well Lost

In 24 the seasons really dont need to connect together... i started watching 4th season and what had happened in the 3 previous didnt really matter

Lost meanwhile...the exciting part of each episode could be toned down to a 10 minute section...yet this does make the viewer crave for more... I mean i think about lost alot more than i do 24 during the week.

--- End quote ---

couldnt have said it better myself, though i edited out what i wouldnt have said lol

i dont expect the plot to really change in 24 and i'm fine with that, Jack comes in and saves the day, add in a couple one handed choke holds, a few terrorists, and a government cover up, and you have a season of 24, and thats fine, i like the way they keep it fresh with new characters and twists with the terrorists

Lost is one big mystery, and will take time to tell the story, which is nice, and makes you think, i am always thinking about lost each day at some point, because there is just so much going on you have to, i like that you cant pick it up in between seasons

now add in house on tuesdays, and the office on thursdays and you have a stellar week of TV

OLLY-wood:

--- Quote from: jordangr7 on May 21, 2006, 09:08:43 PM ---season finale tommorow... ohh schnikeys(that good)

--- End quote ---

you have done well!  8)

jordangr7:
guess i cant use completely my online vocab on this site, although i dont know why rotfpmsl is allowed, i mean thats just gross

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version