Author Topic: Why I think John Locke is Jacob....  (Read 5705 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Why I think John Locke is Jacob....
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 01:54:59 AM »
jacob=jack
Evidence, dude. Otherwise people will skip over your post.... won't take it seriously.

Offline LoniZeppelin

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 02:09:25 AM »
jacob=jack
Evidence, dude. Otherwise people will skip over your post.... won't take it seriously.

sorry im on my ps3 ..... it takes awhile to type... istarted anew thread called who is jacob

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 02:20:39 AM »
Don't think so, dude.

I've read posts saying he is...and none of it is convincing.

Offline LoniZeppelin

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 02:24:55 AM »
Don't think so, dude.

I've read posts saying he is...and none of it is convincing.

im not a dude ....and you read posts that who is what????

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 02:28:55 AM »
No offense intended... dude is a relative term around here.

I think the Monkey means that she's read theories speculating that Jacob is Jack.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2009, 02:49:56 AM »

I think the Monkey means that she's read theories speculating that Jacob is Jack.

Yes.  That is what I meant.

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »

Like Meat of Nugget.  It does help when someone includes their gender in the block that asks for gender though.
I'm just saying. 8)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »
Hatch monkey, I am so with you on this. In a certain respect. I believe that Locke is Jacob. I have been saying it for two years ever since we saw Jacob in the cabin. I stuck to my guns even after they told us that neither the actor we saw, or the voice we heard was Locke. Your reasoning is kind of loose to me, but it is justified. Good work.

jacob=jack

sorry im on my ps3 ..... it takes awhile to type... istarted anew thread called who is jacob

If you're on there often enough that you're accessing Sledgeweb, check this out...

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-3-Cordless-MediaBoard-Keyboard/dp/B000MFLBBK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1241795290&sr=8-4

Perfect keyboard for this. No preperation required. Plug the wireless receiver into the USB port, turn on the keyboard, and type away. One of the better accessories I have bought for my PS3.

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 02:05:01 AM »
jacob=jack

NO! I take it seriously! I like this idea! LoL (you know how crazy I am MrsA) but I will blindly go along w/ Jacob being Jack. My reasoning is terrible other then Jack is "starting to sound like you know who" according to Kate. And Jack's passion for the island, "We have to go back, Kate! We have to go back!" I realize they wanted to help the ones that stayed on the island, but Jack was awfully crazy about finding the island. Idk... if Jacob is Jack I will be happy about it.

As for Locke being Jacob, totally. I thought the same thing HM, but without the intellect behind it (kindof how I feel bout Jack being Jacob). But Locke being Jacob just makes sense...almost predictable for some reason to me? I still wonder why Richard did that weird test on little Locke... do we know why yet? Gah. I will wait for something mind blowing tomorrow night. What if Locke takes the people to "Jacob" and just says, "I'm actually Jacob!"? I mean since no one has seen Jacob maybe Locke could get away with it even if he's not actually Jacob.

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 04:24:30 AM »
I think it's possible Jacob could be future Locke.....whatever is happening in present time will lead resurrected Locke going back in time yet again to pre-1954 and being Jacob all along. Who knows if Locke ages anymore after he's been resurrected. And it would kind of like the compass.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 07:38:03 AM »
On the Jack=Jacob side of things, I was looking through old pics on ABC and thought about it when I saw Jack from season premiere. I do not think this is true, just trying to offer a little evidence for this theory. I think Jacob was unintentionally invented by Locke when he mentioned it to Richard in 1954. That is why and how he is going to "kill" Jacob.