Author Topic: So How Will JugHead be Moved?  (Read 2080 times)

Offline AlbertD

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: So How Will JugHead be Moved?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 06:02:32 PM »
No way 4 guys are carrying a WWII style bomb that size and weight in that box with tree branches, oars, or whatever they were using to carry it. Could be their own modern nuclear device as security in case Illianas mission (whatever it may be) fails.

Offline ButtercupSaiyan

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 06:07:36 PM »
Well, explain how they got it down there in the first place, and that will be how they get it back up!

By elevator, perhaps?

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 06:50:31 PM »
Just a thought, but in next week's preview the pilot asks "What's in the box?" - maybe it's Jughead?
It's Det. Mill's wife's head.

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »
My guess is that the tunnels have many exits, one being somewhere inside the Dharma barracks fence (also the reason why Richard can bypass the fence). Maybe that's where they'll take it out, scaring the sh*t out of Radzinsky & co. Or maybe they'll take it to some other exit.

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 08:18:53 PM »
My guess is that the tunnels have many exits, one being somewhere inside the Dharma barracks fence (also the reason why Richard can bypass the fence). Maybe that's where they'll take it out, scaring the sh*t out of Radzinsky & co. Or maybe they'll take it to some other exit.

One exit appears to be in Ben's closet.

Offline KittenPoo

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 08:34:41 PM »

One exit appears to be in Ben's closet.

I didn't even think about that!!!  Opens up all KINDS of possibilities about him moving between the DI and the Others over the years until New Otherton!!!

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »
Yeah, they took Jughead down into the underground tunnels in 1954, way before Dharma showed up.  So there could have just been an easy access over in Dharmaville.  We already know that whosever house winds up being Ben's is built right on top of some part of the underground lair.  So maybe these are that grate we saw Smokey come out of is what was referred to as Cerberus Vents on the Swan blast door map.  We know there's an underground part of the Swan where Jack and Sayid crawled and felt the strong magnetism.  So they probably can just roll it close to where the Swan digsite is.

Preview spoiler:

But it looks to me like Richard 1977 (with Ellie in the background) is chopping a hole into the EM area anyway to thwart anything Jack is trying to prevent.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 07:49:39 AM »
Way back on the Jughead thread I asked how the military got Jughead there in the first place. There was no indication of heavy equipment, trucks or even a hand truck. Maybe , just maybe Richard and the others used the heavy equipment the military left behind but was off screen so we didn't see it. I say a big tractor/bulldozer is hiding under some bushes.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 11:13:43 AM »
Yeah, they took Jughead down into the underground tunnels in 1954, way before Dharma showed up.  So there could have just been an easy access over in Dharmaville.  We already know that whosever house winds up being Ben's is built right on top of some part of the underground lair.  So maybe these are that grate we saw Smokey come out of is what was referred to as Cerberus Vents on the Swan blast door map.  We know there's an underground part of the Swan where Jack and Sayid crawled and felt the strong magnetism.  So they probably can just roll it close to where the Swan digsite is.

Preview spoiler:

But it looks to me like Richard 1977 (with Ellie in the background) is chopping a hole into the EM area anyway to thwart anything Jack is trying to prevent.

Previews aren't spoilers, so don't take offense to me answering your tiny quote there. Probably trying to open a hole behind the Swan station to put the bomb right next to the energy/magnetism so when it goes up, they make sure they got it.