Author Topic: The tunnels  (Read 4795 times)

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: The tunnels
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 11:40:16 AM »
If Radzinsky did build the Swan then he would know how to trigger the blast door to close and open with his Mcgyver wirering skills.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 12:57:19 PM »
If Radzinsky did build the Swan then he would know how to trigger the blast door to close and open with his Mcgyver wirering skills.

I think that's what Kelvin was saying.

Offline mrose4243

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 09:25:32 PM »
I also looked at the blast door map on Lostpedia yesterday and noticed what looked like tunnels between the Dharma stations. 

But what stood out to me was that the notations on the map were enlarged and some of them were in LATIN!

Makes me think that Radzinsky may have drawn the original map, but the Others were adding stuff to it, as they discovered what the Dharma Initiative built on the island?

Who else speaks Latin but Others?

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 05:17:19 AM »
I'm only saying that it is not a test to make Ben kill his father, because he hated his father and it was easy for him to do.
A test should be something difficult to do and if the island ever tested him it was with Alex.

Didn't they tell Locke to kill his dad, because he can't move on with his dad complex in the way? So maybe they told Ben he had to kill his dad so Ben could move on from his Dad Complex.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 06:19:14 AM »
Ben told Locke to kill his dad, because he knew that Locke wasn't able to do it.
Nobody else told him.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 06:28:53 AM »
Gee I thought Ben told John to kill his father as a test/sacrafice.

hmm

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »
Ben told Locke to kill his dad, because he knew that Locke wasn't able to do it.
Nobody else told him.

Gee I thought Ben told John to kill his father as a test/sacrafice.

hmm

It's possible that both of you are right. Perhaps, for whatever reason, sacrificing your father is something you have to do if you wish to be the leader of the island, but Ben made a point to tell Locke about it in front of everyone because he knew that Locke would back off from the task, and that way he would look foolish in front of the others, his soon to be people.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2009, 09:53:14 PM »
It was more to ridicule him than anything else.  I say this because the purge happened after Locke banished Widmore was banished and at that time we can assume that Ben was in charge.  Ellie, who knows whee she was.

Missing chunks of information again.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2009, 01:21:32 PM »
It was more to ridicule him than anything else.  I say this because the purge happened after Locke banished Widmore was banished and at that time we can assume that Ben was in charge.  Ellie, who knows whee she was.

Missing chunks of information again.

Totally so he could ridicule him.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2009, 02:50:52 PM »
Ben is so self centered that he misses really what is going on.  We find him killing off Widmores folks when the really "enemy" not the right word, but perhaps challenge will not be with Charles in the end but with someone else