Author Topic: I watched them all Die  (Read 3570 times)

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: I watched them all Die
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 06:44:25 PM »
I think he means watching them die, like he watched Daniel die.

Offline KittenPoo

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 09:10:12 PM »
I just thought of something - might be TOTALLY unrelated.  BUT, Rad asked for a map to the "hostiles" and didn't Horace have a map to Jacob's cabin in his pocket in the mass grave????  What if it's the same one????

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2009, 09:27:50 PM »
I think Richard is referring to the Purge.  Plus, Jin is not in that photo that Sun showed him, anyway, only Jack, Kate and Hugo.  We already know that Richard met John and Daniel in 1954 (but not Juliet and Sawyer?)  He met Sawyer in 1974.  He met Jack and Kate in 1977.

I agree with the post that Radzinsky foils Jack's plan and seals the bomb in concrete so it never goes off.  That matches with what Jack and Sayid saw underneath the Swan in 2004.

Preview spoiler:

It looks to me like Richard 1977 is hacking into the EM pocket with an axe, so that will still cause the Incident even though Dr. Chang suspended the drilling.  And the release of the EM energy should cause the chosen Losties to time-jump, so they aren't around in 1992 for the Purge, anyway.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 01:33:39 AM »
I think he means the Dharma people died.  he saw all of them die when him and Ben gassed them. 

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 01:15:02 PM »
I just thought of something - might be TOTALLY unrelated.  BUT, Rad asked for a map to the "hostiles" and didn't Horace have a map to Jacob's cabin in his pocket in the mass grave????  What if it's the same one????

Very cool idea, but if he died in 1992, then he must have carried the same paper map in his pocket for 15 years. Thatthing would be so destroyed by now.

I think Richard is referring to the Purge.  Plus, Jin is not in that photo that Sun showed him, anyway, only Jack, Kate and Hugo.  We already know that Richard met John and Daniel in 1954 (but not Juliet and Sawyer?)  He met Sawyer in 1974.  He met Jack and Kate in 1977.

I agree with the post that Radzinsky foils Jack's plan and seals the bomb in concrete so it never goes off.  That matches with what Jack and Sayid saw underneath the Swan in 2004.

Preview spoiler:

It looks to me like Richard 1977 is hacking into the EM pocket with an axe, so that will still cause the Incident even though Dr. Chang suspended the drilling.  And the release of the EM energy should cause the chosen Losties to time-jump, so they aren't around in 1992 for the Purge, anyway.

Previews aren't spoilers, as long as it was shown on the TV, it's not a spoiler. It did look like Richard was breaking through to the energy, but my guess is so the bomb can be as close as possible to it.