Author Topic: Predictions/speculation (for Episode "?")  (Read 6750 times)

Offline siouxiesue1919

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Predictions/speculation (for Episode "?")
« on: May 06, 2006, 02:45:18 PM »
Ok...since this episode's happenings, these are my predictions for next week's episode:

-Michael lets not Henry get away and tells everyone that not Henry shot Ana and Libby.
-They all go crazy and go to attack the others, just like Michael wanted (so he can probably get Walt back.
-At the end of the episode, we find out that Libby isn't really dead and tells Hurley that Michael shot her...but it's already too late because everyone already left. (But it will cause Hurley to go crazy).
-Since next week's episode is a Michael episode, I think they'll say that the construction company he worked for was "Widmore Construction."

I think that them going to find the others might just be a way for them to take Locke (After what not Henry said last week).

Any other predictions or speculation?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 05:34:50 PM by PandoraX »

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions/speculation
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 02:15:02 AM »
I agree (at least hope) that Libby is not dead and is in some coma state. I want to see her and Hurley's connection and her back story. She looks to important to kill off at this time. If she is an other than she may not tell on Micheal because she might know why he is there. They have to explain why she was in that hospital.

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 05:30:39 PM »
I think what the fake Henry said to Locke was just to get into his head... I don't think that was the fake Henry's real mission.

Offline jordangr7

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 06:53:27 PM »
the michael flashback episode is going to be more in the sense of MATERNITY LEAVE...the flashback will cover his time away from the group and what he found searching for walt...so i dont think his construction company will be named

Offline stillhaventfound

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 07:01:45 PM »
Speculation: we are not done with Fenry's story for the season.  I think that Michael had some interaction with him before, and he will be in Michael's back story, and maybe even reappear outside of a Michael flashback before the end of the season.

Offline siouxiesue1919

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 05:21:07 PM »
Maybe...but do you remember what Goodwin said before?  "We didn't want them because they are not GOOD people."  That's the same reason they didn't want Ana Lucia...or Sawyer, or Kate, or anyone else that has killed someone.  Which also makes me wonder then...why did they want Eko?  He probably murdered more people than anyone else!  They probably wanted Locke because there is something "Special" about him...just like with Walt (remember all the weird visions Walt kept having?).

I think what the fake Henry said to Locke was just to get into his head... I don't think that was the fake Henry's real mission.

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 06:38:17 PM »
Predictions for "?:"

Ana-Lucia is, indeed, dead.
"Henry" is gone.
Libby is in critical condition.
Michael is a liar.
Eko and Locke communicate and are honest about the hatch happenings.
Sun's pregnancy is mentioned briefly.
Someone breaks open some Dharma fishies.
Sawyer cleverly calls Jack Dr. Doolittle.
The episode ends with a perplexing shot of a "?."
In a new hatch, they find additional tank tops to replenish their supply for the females on the island.
Sea urchin are mentioned.
Neil the Frogurt guy makes an appearance.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 06:39:59 PM by Cardacct »

Offline siouxiesue1919

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 07:56:54 PM »
Predictions for "?:"

Ana-Lucia is, indeed, dead.
"Henry" is gone.
Libby is in critical condition.
Michael is a liar.
Eko and Locke communicate and are honest about the hatch happenings.
Sun's pregnancy is mentioned briefly.
Someone breaks open some Dharma fishies.
Sawyer cleverly calls Jack Dr. Doolittle.
The episode ends with a perplexing shot of a "?."
In a new hatch, they find additional tank tops to replenish their supply for the females on the island.
Sea urchin are mentioned.
Neil the Frogurt guy makes an appearance.

HA!  I'll probably have to agree with you...except for the one about people being honest and communicating with one another. :)

Offline jordangr7

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 08:17:57 PM »
those speculations seem pretty out there in some instances...unless you have some inside information which would mean there not speculation, but whats actually gonna happen

Offline siouxiesue1919

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 08:34:22 PM »
those speculations seem pretty out there in some instances...unless you have some inside information which would mean there not speculation, but whats actually gonna happen

Nah, no inside information...I WISH I had inside information!  It's just my crazy speculation...
But I have been able to guess at some of the other stuff:

-I knew Michael was going to double-cross them.  I JUST KNEW IT!
-I knew Rose knew about Locke's legs.
-I knew Dave was going to end up being imaginary.

Well, I guess that's not that many...but it's better than nothing. :)

Ok, here's one more crazy guess:

-I don't think Kelvin's really dead...they said for the next season, they plan to have different character flashbacks...and since it'll be kinda hard for them to indroduce new characters...

Offline jordangr7

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2006, 08:44:02 PM »
sioux i was actually refering to cardaccts list on his predictions which seem to have no basis...no problems

{{MOD EDIT:  Please put all spoilers OUTSIDE the 2 spoiler forums within spoiler tags.  If you need help using this function, see the HELPFUL HINTS forum. -PandoraX}}

Spoiler
and i do like your last thought- i have a feeling the finale will allow us to get a much better feel on the desmond/ kelvin situation - i dont know if you know this but i posted it over in the spoilers- Clancy Brown will be playing Kelvin Inman- he appeared in ONe of Them as Sayids Cia contact as Joe inman- pretty crazy
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 12:51:15 PM by PandoraX »

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 04:06:09 AM »
sioux i was actually refering to cardaccts list on his predictions which seem to have no basis...no problems

Yeah, they had no basis whatsoever.  I try to stay spoiler-free, so I was just taking what I thought would generally happen.  I didn't see any fishies.  No Sun pregnancy.  I was apparently off in many areas.

{{MOD EDIT: {SNIP OF QUOTE} See above and my post below. -PandoraX}}
Dang it.  I try to stay spoiler-free!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 12:52:02 PM by PandoraX »

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 12:50:42 PM »
Hi, guys.  Please read the sticky Sledge posted at the top of this forum.  This forum is spoiler free; there are many people who do not read spoilers, and don't want to be influenced by them.  That is why we have separate forums for discussing spoilers and spoiler theories.

I know the original poster didn't intend this to go in that direction (she was asking for predictions/speculations, this is different), so I won't move this thread for now.  If you see posts that violate this rule, please use the "Report to moderator" link at the bottom, and we'll correct it or move the thread as necessary.  Thanks for being considerate to others.

PS:  Card, I think, was just trying to be funny... and sort of succeeded, hehe.  He/she wasn't posting any real spoilers.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 12:55:11 PM by PandoraX »

Offline siouxiesue1919

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 02:47:35 PM »

{{MOD EDIT:  Please put all spoilers OUTSIDE the 2 spoiler forums within spoiler tags.  If you need help using this function, see the HELPFUL HINTS forum. -PandoraX}}

Spoiler
and i do like your last thought- i have a feeling the finale will allow us to get a much better feel on the desmond/ kelvin situation - i dont know if you know this but i posted it over in the spoilers- Clancy Brown will be playing Kelvin Inman- he appeared in ONe of Them as Sayids Cia contact as Joe inman- pretty crazy

Yeah, I heard about him playing Kelvin...and I'm so excited!  He's one of my favorite actors and I hope he gets a reoccuring role on the island (not just in flashbacks)...even though technically Kelvin's supposed to be dead...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 05:40:09 PM by PandoraX »

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
Re: Predictions/speculation (for Episode "?")
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 05:44:29 PM »
Moving this topic, because of the contents (after giving several warnings).  Please leave theories and speculation based on spoilers (such as the Kelvin notes) in the spoiler forums only; all others are spoiler free unless tagged.