Author Topic: Where are these people????  (Read 1487 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Where are these people????
« on: May 06, 2009, 07:54:21 PM »
theres a couple unmentioned and are they forgotten ? like rose and bernard... im assuming that Vincent is with them... because hes another one we havent seen without a single explaination for where they have been... and i know we all knew Claire wasnt going to be seen excpet for a creepy background shot in the dark... but still c'mon make some mention... and then my biggest where have they been????????

Christian Shepard... ok i know he's the guy to know... everyone has encountered him one way or another on and off the island... but where does he fit in? there NEVER has been reference that he was EVER on the island before the crash of 815. he is only seen spirit-ish in the present and future... well which is still the present to locke n sun n frank. which leads me to believe that he is either someone we alreday know but older... maybe jack maybe Aaron?? unless someone can prove me wrong, which is highly unlikely but still its worth a shot right?

Offline rhythm

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Where are these people????
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 07:12:28 PM »
Christian is Jack or Aaron?  Then that means he's his own father or grandfather?

Offline Fenster

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 07:15:39 PM »
I've been wondering when they'd address Bernard and Rose.  They are big enough characters that they can't just disappear.

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 03:04:51 PM »
I betting we see them tonight... I mean we better... Unless they're being saved for season 6 >:(

Offline BrianIsLost2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 04:25:16 PM »
Rose and Bernard are not forgot by TPTB.  They have said that there is a plan for them and we will find out what is up with them.