Author Topic: DES & PENNY = Adam & Eve (Cave)  (Read 8057 times)

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: DES & PENNY = Adam & Eve (Cave)
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2009, 02:12:51 PM »
So, I basically got spoiled on this on accident---so, now I can't say anything in here.  :-X If anyone wants to know--you can message me and I'll tell you what I know.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2009, 02:23:26 PM »
You mean to say that there are spoilers out there for who Adam and Eve are??!?!  Now that's just wrong...

No, I don't want to know.  This is one of my ongoing mysteries I'm clinging to until the bitter end.   :)   I sometimes read some spoilers, but I don't want to know this ahead of time.  Nor about Kate's black horse, nor about Walt talking backwards, not about Boone talking to Locke in the sweat lodge... nor about what the heck Smokey is...

Oooo!  That reminds me!  So was that Jacob / Not-Jacob, taking over Boone's body/appearance, talking to Locke?  Don't answer... this is for another thread...  ;D

***waves*** to Mrs. Hume!  How are you?  If you like the way my mind works when I'm operating on a few hours sleep like today, then just wait 'til I get some good rest in!  LOL!  I'll be positively dazzling with my intellect!  :D

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2009, 03:05:30 PM »
You mean to say that there are spoilers out there for who Adam and Eve are??!?!  Now that's just wrong...

No, I don't want to know.  This is one of my ongoing mysteries I'm clinging to until the bitter end.   :)   I sometimes read some spoilers, but I don't want to know this ahead of time.  Nor about Kate's black horse, nor about Walt talking backwards, not about Boone talking to Locke in the sweat lodge... nor about what the heck Smokey is...

Oooo!  That reminds me!  So was that Jacob / Not-Jacob, taking over Boone's body/appearance, talking to Locke?  Don't answer... this is for another thread...  ;D

***waves*** to Mrs. Hume!  How are you?  If you like the way my mind works when I'm operating on a few hours sleep like today, then just wait 'til I get some good rest in!  LOL!  I'll be positively dazzling with my intellect!  :D

the more i speculate, and the more i read up about Jacob and Esau... the more i think that all the times we have seen the dead on the island ( including Kate's Horse), but excludeing Walt... that it has been Jacob or Esau. boone appearing to Locke... the horse... Yemi... Ben's mom... maybe even Sawyers Boar? and what about Dave?

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2009, 03:18:01 PM »
 (( Waves back to MadamP!!! ))  ;D I do like your mind. Sometimes when reading your posts I mistake them for something I have written, because we think so much alike. lol then I realize: that isn't my avatar :o  oh, it's MadamP. of course, shouldve known. lol to me you always dazzle me with your intellect! sleep or no sleep. ;)

oh and Monkey, I too don't want to know the answers to anything. I am spoiler free! Sorry you got spoiled by accident. I hate it when that happends. :(  Maybe you'll forget by next yr. hehe
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 03:19:48 PM by Mrs Hume »

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2009, 03:46:35 PM »
Hopefully!  I hate spoilers so much!

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »

the more i speculate, and the more i read up about Jacob and Esau... the more i think that all the times we have seen the dead on the island ( including Kate's Horse), but excludeing Walt... that it has been Jacob or Esau. boone appearing to Locke... the horse... Yemi... Ben's mom... maybe even Sawyers Boar? and what about Dave?

I like that thought... but was Kate's horse dead?  Maybe there was Jacob/Esau, and then Smokey is their "pet", and Smokey is the one that takes the form of animal things, like the horse, and the polar bear that chased Walt, or maybe the boar, or maybe the Hurley-bird?  (and possibly a T-rex judging by the Season One jungle noises and what happened to the original pilot... LOL.)    Not sure about Dave -- we don't know he's dead, do we?  He could've been a Jacob/Esau thing, or he could've just been a Hurley imaginarium...  I can't figure out Walt, either.  Or ghost-Horace in that time-loop...  And we don't know if Harper was dead or not, do we?

OK, so this is way off from Adam and Eve...

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2009, 11:26:53 AM »

I like that thought... but was Kate's horse dead?  Maybe there was Jacob/Esau, and then Smokey is their "pet", and Smokey is the one that takes the form of animal things, like the horse, and the polar bear that chased Walt, or maybe the boar, or maybe the Hurley-bird?  (and possibly a T-rex judging by the Season One jungle noises and what happened to the original pilot... LOL.)    Not sure about Dave -- we don't know he's dead, do we?  He could've been a Jacob/Esau thing, or he could've just been a Hurley imaginarium...  I can't figure out Walt, either.  Or ghost-Horace in that time-loop...  And we don't know if Harper was dead or not, do we?

OK, so this is way off from Adam and Eve...

HURLEY: How do you know it wasn't a dinosaur?
JACK: Because dinosaurs are extinct.

Atta boy Jack. Tell it like it is.