Author Topic: What If.....  (Read 6685 times)

Offline Pepsi-Maxx

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
What If.....
« on: April 30, 2009, 08:22:57 PM »
It all ends in two weeks!

I know this is a generic post, i was speaking with people after the episode, what if Damon & Carlton have done the ultimate mind f*** in television history and told everyone that theres two seasons left but they just end it in the next two weeks. No one would see it coming and there would be no great expectation, they would just view it as a season finale.

Random thought i know and highly unlikely but would be genius.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: What If.....
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 08:24:45 PM »
Jeez no, I would storm ABC studios and take my fellow Los Angelenas with me. tptb promised us 16 episodes each for the last 3 seasons, and when they couldn't deliver, they made sure that we got an extra one in the last two. So I hope, hope, hope they will keep this promise too! Now you've got me worried!  :-\ <----worried face

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »
There sure are alot of loose ends being wrapped up this season.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 09:03:35 PM »
If this happens will there be some sort of post series support group for us Lost fanatics? I for one will need it.  :'(

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 09:16:43 PM »
I said from the beginning, I hope they leave a lot of stuff unanswered, leave it up to us to decide what happened, plus I know that would piss so many people off that I would love it.

Offline BrianIsLost2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 09:39:44 PM »
If this happens will there be some sort of post series support group for us Lost fanatics? I for one will need it.  :'(

You can sign me up if that happens

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »
NOOOOOOOO :'(
I'm having a hard enough time dealing with the fact that next year will be the END for EVER!!
I can't even begin to imagine my life without Lost and the wonderful folks that I have met through this show

And YES they are wrapping up a lot of loose ends but there were SO MANY to wrap up, my only hope is that they will wrap most of them up because I don't think they will answer all of our questions
I said from the beginning, I hope they leave a lot of stuff unanswered, leave it up to us to decide what happened, plus I know that would piss so many people off that I would love it.

I would be really sad if they did that..but that's just me.  They (Darlton) were pretty happy about the how the Soprano's ended and I have been dreading the idea that they might go that way too

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 09:56:23 PM »
see that wouldn't bug me in the least, I feel right now that they are answering too many questions.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 10:00:44 PM »
But don't you think its about time that they are finally answering so many questions?

I guess it is just a matter of perspective  ;)

I don't want to leave it up to my own imagination...I like theirs better

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 10:04:54 PM »
They aren't answering questions in the way I want them to be answered....lol....beggers can't be choosers though, I guess.

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 10:07:28 PM »
It probably the same reason I like foreign films and abstract art.

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 10:55:57 PM »
How about this: this season ends and we are nearing the end of next year. There are still some major mysteries left unsolved and fans are getting VERY nervous as to how they plan to answer everything in the 2 or 3 episodes left until the scheduled end.  We get to the season finale and everyone is going ballistic. The last episode is drawing to a close and people are biting their fingers off and pulling out their hair. There's no way they can answer everything in 10 minutes!!! And then they announce a final (unscheduled) season. Major mindfu@k.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 11:02:27 PM »
How about this: this season ends and we are nearing the end of next year. There are still some major mysteries left unsolved and fans are getting VERY nervous as to how they plan to answer everything in the 2 or 3 episodes left until the scheduled end.  We get to the season finale and everyone is going ballistic. The last episode is drawing to a close and people are biting their fingers off and pulling out their hair. There's no way they can answer everything in 10 minutes!!! And then they announce a final (unscheduled) season. Major mindfu@k.

THAT I would like!  ;D

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 11:03:40 PM »
I would burst into tears of joy.

Offline lovinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 11:04:19 PM »
I'm one of those fans who wants all questions answered in the end.  If something like this happens, I will be sadly disappointed.