Author Topic: "For the first time in a long time..."  (Read 8833 times)

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: "For the first time in a long time..."
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2009, 10:03:13 AM »
Aaron and Desmond weren't on 815 though. I guess, technically, Aaron was. But he was still about a month (I think?) away from being born.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2009, 10:16:31 AM »
Oh yes, you're right. Desmond was never on the plane to begin with. How did I forget that! lol. However, Eloise did say the island wasn't finished with him and he did turn up at the church the night she was telling everyone to go back. Maybe he was meant to go back with them at that time and didn't? it just seems her comment of 'everone needs to go back or the end result won't be the same' (paraphrasing) is important becasue she believes in the what happened, happened theory. Why if she believes in that then is she worried about changes that might happen if not everyone goes back?

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »
It could be debated that the reason she wanted everyone to go back was to change something or not. She could want everyone to go back because thats what she remembers happening and she is trying to make sure it happens again. As for Desmond; I'm with you, I think he has to go back at some point. How? When? With who? Don't know.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »
Well, she did say that the island was not done with Desmond yet, so regardless, he HAS to go back.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2009, 02:05:36 PM »
Well, she did say that the island was not done with Desmond yet, so regardless, he HAS to go back.
And I can't wait till it happens!