Author Topic: Comic Con video = not Canon  (Read 4038 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Comic Con video = not Canon
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 01:09:00 PM »
But they both died off-island, then were brought back and resurrected. As far as.... as far as I remember (which doesn't account for much these days, lol), Nobody who has died on-island has been resurrected as anything but ghosty. I think people die slower, and maybe have a greater chance of recovery (Mikhail on the brink of death like 20 times, Naomi, Locke getting shot in the pit), but nobody has been dead-dead on island and returned corporeally.

Offline Des

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »
Locke and Christian had ben dead for a few days.

I read that and was all, "NO, Ben was not DEAD!"

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 01:23:51 PM »
I've never listened to a podcast so maybe this is a stupid question, but... who poses the questions to TPTB on the podcasts?  (I'm assuming that's how it works, right?) 

Whoever it is, needs to ask them on the next podcast if the Comic Con video is canon or not.  So if it's anybody here who reads this forums... ask away! 

Offline Souldrinker

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 11:17:44 AM »
I think it is Miles behind the camera , sounds like him and his way to talk so it might be canon.

Offline fulcigento

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 12:56:42 PM »
TPTB said on the last podcast that it was in fact Faraday "behind the camera".  They went on to say something baout having to abandon that storyline for some reason or another.  Too bad.