Author Topic: Very disappointed with the black uniform squad.  (Read 2532 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Very disappointed with the black uniform squad.
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 03:30:38 PM »
I don't get Radzinsky. However, I am glad that he ends up shooting himself in the Swan. He's a jerk
If that is Radzinsky that actually shoots himself.

Not the whole "Did Radzinsky commit suicide or did Kelvin kill him" debate again. I remember seeing diagrams of bullet tragectories on this way back at the end of season 2.

So are you saying that Radzinsky didn't kill himself, or that he really wasn't Radzinsky?

I don't remember any of the arguements about it either, but I guess now that you mention it, Kelvin could have shot him. My original post actually should have said...

If that actually is Radzinsky that shoots himself.

I was trying to say that it might not have actually been radzinsky. But now I'm not sure what I'm thinking.

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 06:09:27 PM »
I got to admit....even though Radzinsky is kind of a jerk....at least he's being more badass now. I couldn't stand the "whinny wimpy Radzinsky" when he was introduced.

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 05:00:09 PM »
I like Radzinsky and he is definately badass. Like I said in another post, he's the only one who gets it (except for Phil, but Phil is a dimwit). Shooting Sayid, stopping Jack & co., arresting LeFleur are exactly the kind of decisions you'd expect from a leader like Horace or Chang. But Radzinsky is the only one with the balls in the hippy camp.