Author Topic: Screencap Requests  (Read 4424 times)

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap Requests
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 07:35:07 AM »
The TV at the hospital waiting room look like it had Princess Leia on it. Well not the real one but she definitly had the Cinnabun hair-do.

Offline lab155

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 08:49:31 AM »
Did anyone see towards the end of the episode last night ---right before the commercials the screen went black and a school bell rang and a small picture of students walking out of school popped on the screen.  It then went black and the words" what did you see "popped up.  I think Walt may have been in the picture.  anyone have that to look at

Offline spencer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 03:03:46 PM »
yeah, they were doing that all thru the episode; there was another one I caught with a light bulb switching on, then the phrase, WHAT DID YOU SEE?; I think it's ABC's weird way of plugging FAST FORWARD in that kind of word of mouth way.

Offline mopreme

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 06:19:51 PM »
can anyone get a screen cap of when faraday and hawking are having dinner? in one of the shots you can see a white rabbit in daniels wine glass, maybe its now important, but i havent been able to find any screencaps of it or find anyone else who saw it.

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 08:12:46 PM »
There was a scene somewhere in the episode where something was playing on a tv and i couldn't make out what show it was although the image was quite clear.

Thoughts?

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 10:13:53 AM »
What precisely did Eloise write in the front of the notebook she gave Daniel?

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 12:59:04 AM »
can anyone get a screen cap of when faraday and hawking are having dinner? in one of the shots you can see a white rabbit in daniels wine glass, maybe its now important, but i havent been able to find any screencaps of it or find anyone else who saw it.

I have heard other people say they saw it too I think its an Easter Egg
you are not crazy.. ;)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »
okay i have a thread going about this... but is there a way that we can get a split screen of the guy who tells Faraday to put on a helmet in the Orchid in the episode The Variable, and then one of one of the Militant OTHERS from Season 3 along side Ryann. the guy that told farraday to put on the helme tjust looks really familiar to me.