Author Topic: okay... something doesnt make sense...  (Read 1929 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
okay... something doesnt make sense...
« on: April 24, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »
okay i was looking at the picture of the Swan Hatch map translated....and one thing that is written there is a place on the map which is far from the Swan station. it says soemthing to teh effect of ..." cannot get this far within the 108 minutes". ok why ? if Radzinsky wrote it... wouldnt there be more people on the island with him to press the button while he surveys the area, or vice versa? ok ... what if the purge happened and then it was just Radzinsky, and Inman... still... wouldnt there be one to man the hatch the other to survey? oh man lost is killing me this season... so many new cans of worms opened... with only one season and 4 episodes left... AAARRRGGHHHHH

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: okay... something doesnt make sense...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 05:17:16 PM »
Well...I just had the thought that even though we know a guy named Radzinsky, maybe the guy in the hatch just calls himself Radzinsky, because it's one of our Losties? What if the guy in the hatch was actually, like, Jack, or Sawyer, and just called himself Radzinsky? Maybe this belongs in the crackpot theory thread? lol. That would explain some of those questions for me, though.  :-\

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 07:57:16 PM »
i believe Radzinsky was there alone and then kelvin joined him later.

Offline IFP

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 06:42:10 PM »
Or, after Radzinsky became a stain on the ceiling, Kelvin was left alone and continued going out and surveying the area. there was a flashback scene where he was painting on the blast door. My assumption is that Radzinsky painted the map, but after he died Kelvin added all (or alot of) the 'notations' around the edges

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 12:08:24 AM »
Whats up with all the latin on that map, it just screams other! someone down there was speaking latin... I just realized that... HMMM

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 02:01:19 AM »
Whats up with all the latin on that map, it just screams other! someone down there was speaking latin... I just realized that... HMMM

Maybe this has something to do with the writers having no idea what direction they were going during Season 2?  Although I like to think that every single element is interconnected and planned out ... I have a gnawing suspicion that Adam & Eve were a flukey fun idea a writer's assistant had and they thought it would be a cool scene to include but never planned on fleshing it out, as well as using Latin for the phrases on the Blast Door Map.

Total side-note ... anyone miss Mr. Eko, like, A LOT? :(

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 02:14:51 AM »
I miss Mr. Eko enormously!  Maybe the final season will have a big reunion with Eko, Boone, et al.  Wouldn't it be nice?

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 02:54:02 AM »
I miss Mr. Eko enormously!  Maybe the final season will have a big reunion with Eko, Boone, et al.  Wouldn't it be nice?

i think itd be kickass if they had all the dead characters make appearences alot this last season... especially when hugo sees them... we might as well see more of them along with more charlie...

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »
I just feel like of all the dead characters, Mr. Eko would ROCK this time-travel paradox ish.  He's so intuitive and KNOWING.  I think he'd take the mantle from Jack in this scenario.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 09:54:22 PM »
I just feel like of all the dead characters, Mr. Eko would ROCK this time-travel paradox ish.  He's so intuitive and KNOWING.  I think he'd take the mantle from Jack in this scenario.

ya THAT and what about Boone?? his story was cut so short what contribution could he have given... im still a huge pro boone campaign...