Author Topic: Juliette  (Read 8910 times)

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Juliette
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2009, 08:24:32 AM »
Spoiler free's the way to be.
I just read something today I really shouldn't have... and it made me sad  :(

Aw, Griz...wanna hug it out?
*sniff yeah.....

All this talk of Bailey's made me think of this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hpMiBmQW04

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2009, 11:42:25 AM »
Ooh thanks BlackString!  Mmnnn Baileys and choc chip, lovely!  I do a wicked Baileys latte (which is more Baileys than coffee it has to be said!)!  The Haagen Dazs Baileys ice cream is quite yum, but now you've mentioned choc chips it'll never be the same again!  ;D  I will pop into the tea party (how civilised!) later on, thanks!  I know what you mean about next week's Lost, I'm not sure if I can wait until Sunday, especially after what nomteticus posted!!  ;D
I think you may find that the tea party can get a little rowdier than a normal tea party, lol! We're still pretty civilized, though.  ;)

I had the best, BEST ice cream about a month ago: Bailey's white chocolate Oreo.  Oh! Heaven!

Offline Des

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2009, 11:48:46 AM »
I couldn't help it and I looked on IMDB on the next episode's cast list, and there is a big surprise, and it has something to do with this thread. It's really intriguing, not really revealing, but it does pose some questions. I'm not saying more here. Be warned.

edit: it's gone! it's no longer on the IMDB cast list, even though it was a few days ago... strange; go to the spoilers forum if you want to see what I was talking about

Strange..! Regardless though, it looks like an interesting crew.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2009, 03:16:15 PM »
I'm not sure ud get it in the supermarket Zin, but sorbet is really easy to make and wine will freeze as its well below 40% vol. I'll hunt out my sorteb base recepie and send it to you.

I need a wine sorbet recipe too!