Author Topic: How far will Sawyer go to keep his white picket fence?  (Read 4261 times)

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: How far will Sawyer go to keep his white picket fence?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 08:09:38 PM »
it looked like he popped it out of a VCR looking thing. and didn't get to grab it because of Horace.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »
it looked like he popped it out of a VCR looking thing. and didn't get to grab it because of Horace.

yeah, none of the tape was erased, Miles ejected it and was about to take it out of the machine when Horace walked in on him.

Offline Zinzi

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2009, 11:01:27 AM »
Hey Schmokey, my real life pal-a rino.  This is an AWESOME thread title and question.  I hope James doesn't go down with the ship.  I hope he's got some real friends there when Ben shows up and Juliet goes over and stands shoulder to shoulder with him and says, "I'm sorry, James, I really am."  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nooooooo! I hope this doesn't happen... but I'll admit, it's a definite possibility.

:o :o >:( >:( OH MY GOODNESS, I think you're all right!  I've never completely trusted Juliet and I could see this happening!  I've been puzzling over why Juliet flashed with the Lostees and Freightees and she has to play some significant part in the 70s.  I thought at first it would be to save little Ben, but it could well be to manipulate Sawyer and be the (significant  ;D) Other in the camp!