Author Topic: Did Faraday lie about the time situation  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Harry Erickson

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Did Faraday lie about the time situation
« on: April 17, 2009, 11:55:47 AM »
We know that Faraday has been lying seeing as he lied about being on the island, maybe he lied about the time line to save himself, i mean what would happen if they waited on the island for 27 years and then they came and killed the losties or what would happen if Old miles killed young miles or they blew up the island.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Did Faraday lie about the time situation
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 02:15:50 AM »
I really, Have no idea what your talking about.  What did Faraday lie about.

I dont think he has lied at all.  I think whatever happened in the past is what happened and it cannot be changed.  What we are seeing now is what always happened in 1974-77

Offline BrianIsLost2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 08:54:51 PM »
I'm not too sure what you are talking about either.  What do you mean we know he lied about being on the island?  When did we found that out?  How would lieing about it save himslef?

As for the "what would happen if Miles killed himself as a baby" question:  It doesn't matter what would happen, because it can't.  That's not how it happened so thats not what happens.

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »
ya im confused about what Farraday lied about.. from what we've seen of him before... he's a horrible liar. u can see it in his face when he's hiding something... always acting nervous... but this new Dan we see .. the man in black... seems confident... i think the next episode we will see another side of him, we prolly havent seen just yet.  weve also seen that Radzinski is in the new black jumpsuits and looks liek a rebellious DHARMAites are also in teh black jumpsuits... and then Dan shows up wearing a black outfit. a new faction of DHARMAites??? though i can kinda see what Harry is saying... this is all theory... that to make sure he gets back on the island to do what "he needs to do" .. lead a rebellion? cause the incident? stop the incident? kill Richard... or whatever it is he needs to do ... he has to put up this front to get there.... Dan had nothing to do with the turning of the Donkey wheel... didnt even know it was going to happen... unless his notebook says different.. anyway.. so i cant see how he manipulated the ppl and timeline for himself... how could he?