Author Topic: Radzinsky...suicide,... or murder?  (Read 1557 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Radzinsky...suicide,... or murder?
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:08:24 AM »
Okay... i know that we all heard Inman's stry about Radzinsky... how he couldnt take it and "offed" himself with a shotgun in the Swan station.... ok ... Radzinsky is freaking annoying with his selfrightious attitude... ok maybe being stuck in the Swan with that personality he has could have driven himself crazy... OR Inman could have just said we're both stuck here together... youre annoying me... click click BOOM! Inman didnt seem liek a pushover and also he is someone who hides truths to get people to do what he wants... like when he had Sayid torture his own superior cuz Sayid could speak to his when Inman could speak Iraqi the whole time... SIDE THOUGHT.... did Inman really die when we all thought Des killed him?? they never found the body or one never came up.... i dunnno what you all think? just thinking late night bored...

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Radzinsky...suicide,... or murder?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 08:09:47 AM »
I think the body is with Yemi's, Christian's, Paul's, Alex', Charlie's, Mikhail's, Charlotte's, all in Smokey's dressing room.
And  Naomi's body was gone too. They put her on the helicopter, never took her off and later Keamy is there with his team
and no Naomi.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 12:49:12 PM »
I think they took Naomi off on the freighter? But I'm not sure, I haven't watched that episode in a while...

It's possible that Kelvin killed Radzinsky. I was going to argue that it wasn't because why would Kelvin want to kill his partner? Then he'd have to do all the work by himself....then I remembered how annoying Radzinsky was, and thought maybe Kelvin would rather be alone, lol! So, of course there's a possibility, but I don't think it was murder. Kelvin was so glad to find Desmond and make him take over the hatch, I'm thinking that he would have done the same to Radzinsky if he could. But Rad found a way out.  :-\

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 04:53:17 PM »
I think they took Naomi off on the freighter? But I'm not sure, I haven't watched that episode in a while...

It's possible that Kelvin killed Radzinsky. I was going to argue that it wasn't because why would Kelvin want to kill his partner? Then he'd have to do all the work by himself....then I remembered how annoying Radzinsky was, and thought maybe Kelvin would rather be alone, lol! So, of course there's a possibility, but I don't think it was murder. Kelvin was so glad to find Desmond and make him take over the hatch, I'm thinking that he would have done the same to Radzinsky if he could. But Rad found a way out.  :-\

ok plausible... is there a date or time frome when radzinsky killed himself? so we can see who is on the island at the time... to judge who is in power and who would have killed him for a reason or another....

Offline Harry Erickson

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »
I think someone killed him, a lostie, because radzinksy figured things, i think that he put jin asking about a plane and sayid saying he was from a plane