Author Topic: why did the tooth filling explode  (Read 3402 times)

Offline Souldrinker

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: why did the tooth filling explode
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2009, 09:35:33 PM »
Remember the hatch door being blown to the beach when Desmond turned the key? That was a hell of a magnetic PUSH I guess so why couldn't it do the same with a filling??
I also remember Desmond saying that the fillings in his teeth hurt everytime when he passes the concrete wall (I think to Locke).

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 01:30:04 AM »
Remember the hatch door being blown to the beach when Desmond turned the key? That was a hell of a magnetic PUSH I guess so why couldn't it do the same with a filling??
I also remember Desmond saying that the fillings in his teeth hurt everytime when he passes the concrete wall (I think to Locke).

Can you remember which episode he said that in? (season 2, obviously)

Offline Souldrinker

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 12:52:32 PM »
Probably the first one , but I'm not sure. :-\

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 01:35:14 PM »
2X03: Orientation

Desmond: And for all our sakes, I hope it's not real. But the film says this is an electromagnetic station. And I don't know about you, brother, but every time I walk past that concrete wall out there, my fillings hurt.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 10:41:49 PM »
2X03: Orientation

Desmond: And for all our sakes, I hope it's not real. But the film says this is an electromagnetic station. And I don't know about you, brother, but every time I walk past that concrete wall out there, my fillings hurt.

Wow! lol :)...At the time, nothing but a throwaway line, but now takes on quite a bit of importance. Once this blasted show has ended its run, I'm gonna have a blast watching all the episodes all over again lol.

Offline golfstrom

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 09:52:08 AM »
Wow! lol :)...At the time, nothing but a throwaway line, but now takes on quite a bit of importance. Once this blasted show has ended its run, I'm gonna have a blast watching all the episodes all over again lol.

Yes indeed, blasted show and its wretched questions  ;)