Author Topic: Will Miles explode if he really would change his own diaper?  (Read 8315 times)

Offline rhythm

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Will Miles explode if he really would change his own diaper?
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2009, 04:27:38 PM »
I knew the show was starting to go downhill when they started delving into Sylar's backstory and tried to make him sympathetic.

In the last episode, they had Sylar becoming good-Sylar again (letting Micah escape and stay over on his couch  :o) and then becoming bad-Sylar once more by the end of the episode. It's ridiculous!!!

I want Sylar to be menacing, shadowy and evil. I don't want him organising sleep-overs for orphans. He's practically becoming Michael Jackson with his face-changing and apparent habit for hanging out with teenage boys.

I did like the Norman Bates-esque way he was morphing into his own mother and talking to "her" though.

The Norman Bates thing was crazy.  Mango, I dunno-  I think the purpose of showing him "good" and "bad" was showing the conflict he was having within himself (maybe the entire time) as well as giving his character more depth.  Kinda like Ben.  (see how I tie that back to LOST so I don't get bullied for talking about another show in the LOST dedicated thread  ;D )

BTW:  LOL @ "organising sleep-overs for orphans"

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Will Miles explode if he really would change his own diaper?
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2009, 07:59:29 PM »
I just watched that episode on my dvr last night, and you are totally right, I thought of Norman Bates as well when he was doing that.