Author Topic: Bram and Ilana’s Mystery Team  (Read 8877 times)

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Bram and Ilana’s Mystery Team
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2009, 10:27:38 PM »
Bram says he doesn't want Miles to go to the island as he is "not ready". Bram says Miles needs to go with them so he can learn what makes him special and learn more about his father. This seems to imply that Bram et al are DI.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2009, 01:32:21 AM »
Bram says he doesn't want Miles to go to the island as he is "not ready". Bram says Miles needs to go with them so he can learn what makes him special and learn more about his father. This seems to imply that Bram et al are DI.

Well, Dr. Chang says in that "extra" video where he's broadcasting to the future that the DI needs to be re-established in order to carry on whatever he's currently doing in the past...so I guess Bram and Ilana's team could have been formed due to receiving and viewing that broadcast.

Offline Mommainternet

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2009, 07:53:24 AM »

A possibility.  It might still be possible that Bram worked with Mrs. Hawkings who helped them get to the island and maybe she's part of the DI, too.  Maybe she knew that if all six of them were on the plane she could get her people to the island, also.

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2009, 11:27:59 AM »
Let's just hope there no throw to SPaceJam

http://www.bradhenke.com/files/fan_4.jpg

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »
Hey, what if Bran and Ilana are actually.... ROADIES !
I mean, they do carry a big crate, now don't they. Maybe it's full of musical instruments.
So who needs musical instruments... hmm... the writers made several hints during this season.
Maybe it's a 70s obscure band, yeah, it's... Jeronimo Jackson reunion! One concert on the island in 2008!
So what does lie in the shadow of the statue? Probably the temple, which is the name of the outdoor facility who will host this great reunion concert. Too bad the Dharma guys are dead, since they were big fans, but I think even the conservative others can't resist going to a JJ concert. Not much is known about the stage act, but it will certainly include smoke(y) and purple lights. Maybe even a big implosion in the end. Resurrected Charlie could play additional bass guitar, and if you've heard Big Bottom by Spinal Tap you know what I'm talking about. The opening act could be Miles' garage punk band featuring goth Claire, and Jack (playing as Matthew Fox) could join them and Kate would most likely be a groupie.
Now wouldn't that be cool?

P.S. I just came back from a rock concert (Anathema) and as I watched the band play and the roadies move the boxes it hit me.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 08:52:35 PM by nomteticus »

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »
LOL. That is pretty hilarious nomteticus. And if you can't answer the question "What lies in the shadow of statue" (the answer was printed on the back of the tickets for the show), then you get clubbed.